Rowi's Breeding Service (Shiny, Good IVs, etc)

Rowigrath

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Iron Avenger said:

is she for trade? if so what you want for her? if not can you clone her and give me one too pls?

@Rowigrathdo you still have shiny rotom. i will give you one of the pokemon you wanted in exchange for him pls?

Any mon's fine, actually. I just need more free space on my shared box.

3 minutes ago, Iron Avenger said:

Now i can. what is your online id?

Nah, just wait for request. I remembered your id.

Well, there you go @Iron Avenger, enjoy!

And.... i didn't expect to get another perfect mon, but ok.....

Edited by Ainz Ooal Gown

@Iron Avenger is the lucky one to get my Shiny Rotom! If I get another one in the future, I'll put it up here for trading. Other Pokemon I have listed are up for grabs, though! And don't be afraid to ask @Ainz Ooal Gown about the Pokemon he put up for grabs as well! I can promise the Pokemon he's got are solid Pokemon indeed~ Anyways, I'll get back to hunting in just a bit, after I get all of the Department Store Stickers!

Cool news, everyone! I've gotten another Sandslash, another Quagsire, a Pachirisu, a Woobat, a Spinda, and two Maractus up for grabs! Feel free to swing on by and snag them if you want them!

I will be Wondertrading some Pokemon off today as well. A few will be Shiny, and others will be Pokemon I bred. I won't say when I will be Wondertrading them, but it will be today!

Edited by Rowigrath

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for being gone! I've been busy with job hunting and the holidays, but I'm back now. I'll be gone most Sundays, but other days I should be around and ready to do some Shiny breeding and/or hunting. So feel free to let me know if you want a Shiny Pokemon of some kind! If I've got a Pokemon I can breed, or if I know where I can get that Pokemon, I should be able to get a Shiny for ya~ Again, I haven't gotten into IV breeding just yet, but I'll be working on that eventually.