League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those curious, here are the results of tonight's Reborn ARAMs.

Game 1:
9ui4.png

Game MVP: Redrame (Kayle) / Honorable mention: IllegalCyrus (Diana)

This game was a back and forth seesaw. Ikaru's team was relentless early, but Rainy Dream (Caitlyn) and Redrame (Kayle) kept the other team from spiralling too far out of control. Abbey Street (Lissandra) kept ulting Cpt Dana KS (Vayne) to keep the hypercarry on a leash, often sacrificing herself to make plays happen. Scorpius1017 (Garen) put tons of pressure on early, and later on Killer Sothe (Nunu) got a key quadra kill that almost turned the game right in Ikaru's squad's favor. Both teams were pushed to their nexuses but the ones who emerged victorious have Redrame (Kayle) to thank for spearheading two massive pushes for Shanco's team after one game-saving hell of a defense put up by IllegalCyrus (Diana). After Shanco's squad reassembled, Redrame made the difference.

Game 2:

hba0.png

Game MVP: Key2Destiny (Rengar) / Honorable mention: Scorpius1017 (Tristana)

A game that began the opposite way. With a lucky first blood by Abbey Street (Twisted Fate) seeming to set the tone early, IllegalCyrus (Zac)'s courageous flinging straight into the fray and locking down the key enemies, and Redrame (Fiddlesticks)'s constant crow-throwing, it looked like Shanco's gang was well in control of the game. But as luck would have it, this one slowly (and surely) began to sway in the favor of Ikaru's squad. With masterful use of brush by Key2Destiny (Rengar), picking the number of living champs on Shanco's team below five, IkaruKazuna (Karma) applying her Mantra'd Inner Flame at every opportunity, Cpt Dana KS (Nocturne)'s fears, and Killer Sothe (Singed) getting his hands dirty to yank out the squishies, fantastic teamwork eventually won out. Though Scorpius1017 (Tristana) was often a target for a heavy load of focus fire early on, it would be her clutch quadra kill that would seal the victory.

• Administrators

I haven't considered it before but I really like the idea of mobi boots on her. Get you into bubble range. As nice as CDR is, at least in my experience, I tend to buy enough kindle gems and codexes on her to make those boots extraneous.

• Administrators

I get mobility boots on supports all the time because 40% CDR is easy with support items and overkill with the boots on top of that- they're like my new favorite thing on a lot of champions recently, tbh

EDIT: Shen'd, but consider this seconding Ame's post >>
<<