League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

You used your smite on wolves :/

#edgemid2013

It's called Consume. It's one of his abilities.

#getwithit

EDIT:

Then smite the blue buff next time bish x:

I did, sheesh! That's when you and Edge ran like the fucker had black death...-_-

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Definitely not! Her ult makes her a great counter-pick to a lot of mids. For instance, Zyra, Morgana, Lux, Orianna- these are all champions that rely on keeping their opponent in a certain area in order to deal damage to them. When used to perfection, her ult allows her not only to attack, but to negate large chunks of their damage.

• Administrators

..On what merit, the sheer range of his ult? But AP Kog' is hardly even recognised as viable let alone commonly considered as a counter. Anyway, it isn't for the sake of range that Ahri counters him but the mobility, and ability to negate pretty much everything he throws at her... If Xerath can get close, Kog's low mobility would be problematic.

Not that it would be a bad pick

Step aside Teemo. There is a new troll in town.

bv4N6Dy.jpg

Likely my shining time was when I trolled the team with turrets all the way down lane while they pushed so Pantheon could Quadra with his ultimate.

Officially my new favorite yordle

lgt5f23.png

"DAAAAARRRRKKKKKNEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS"

*moment of silence*

Everyone panics and recalls immediately

DEFEAT

I blame my headset for being broken, causing me to not be able to tell you guys i think they're going to backdoor faster, which would have probably won us the game. Fml

For those of you that don't realise, That's a 1 hour and 40 minute game right there.

• Administrators

I blame my headset for being broken, causing me to not be able to tell you guys i think they're going to backdoor faster, which would have probably won us the game. Fml

For those of you that don't realise, That's a 1 hour and 40 minute game right there.

and we defended our open nexus for over an hour Q~Q

and we defended our open nexus for over an hour Q~Q

Very successfuly at that. How many times did we ace them but couldn't capitalise because of super minions. Then after we finally get all 3 inhibs back up.....

I don't wanna talk bout it nemore.........