• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CjpK3c0.png

this game was a fucking joke but in other news

i went 6-4 in my placements (fucking disgusting) and got Silver 1 so gold will be easy this season and plat will be mine.

Congrats on S1, I finished the same after promos, and well got S4, Gold shouldn't be to difficult, but Plats a stretch for me.

qMGffPt.png

And for those wondering, I sold my sightstone after my last death because we were gonna win anyway and I wanted a death cap. And Lunar Revel skins are baller this year

dUYVXeI.png

First ranked match of the season

Did I mention I love this champ? I was by no means amazing ...and I'm gonna blame it on Graves, because I got a whole lot better after I started ignoring him. Both in chat and in game Actually I got better because I got my rank 2 Karma ulti and the massive powerspike that comes with, but I didn't like him so I'm gonna blame him for my failings

Also Nami was trolling. She sat in safety and spammed her laugh and would only use skills when it would net her a kill or assist. She also had Warlord's Bloodlust...

dUYVXeI.png

First ranked match of the season

Did I mention I love this champ? I was by no means amazing ...and I'm gonna blame it on Graves, because I got a whole lot better after I started ignoring him. Both in chat and in game Actually I got better because I got my rank 2 Karma ulti and the massive powerspike that comes with, but I didn't like him so I'm gonna blame him for my failings

Also Nami was trolling. She sat in safety and spammed her laugh and would only use skills when it would net her a kill or assist. She also had Warlord's Bloodlust...

While I'm not one to approve of blaming others (Hell, I've been doing it a lot recently because I'm back in Silver and I forgot how hellish the players in there are), I can understand. That Graves does not know how to build him, let alone build any basic adc when behind. But, if you're finding that your laner is hopeless, roam and help your other teammates snowball. Let the guy get fed off assists in teamfights and he'll find a way to get back in the game.

While I'm not one to approve of blaming others (Hell, I've been doing it a lot recently because I'm back in Silver and I forgot how hellish the players in there are), I can understand. That Graves does not know how to build him, let alone build any basic adc when behind. But, if you're finding that your laner is hopeless, roam and help your other teammates snowball. Let the guy get fed off assists in teamfights and he'll find a way to get back in the game.

That would be exactly what I did. After the second time he got himself caught in a bad position and blamed it on me, I left to help the jungler gank mid. Graves proceeded to die by tower diving Jinx and blame it on me, so I muted him and never went back :P

Although he didn't get fed off assists, he splitpushed the whole game (which was actually useful because the enemy team almost never tried to stop him)

Shiny

I would recommend not taking Ignite on Lux tho, you don't want to have to be in range to use it

EDIT: But never listen to me, I do stupid shit like JG Quinn and crit Diana

his build was fine actually, although he should've build at least one defensive item be it either steraks or scimitar against that team

Ugh wanted to get this off my chest after the game I had last night. Sometimes it can be really frustrating when you lose despite your best efforts to carry - especially because this was one of those "team picks a bad fight post 40-minutes and gets aced" types of losses.

post-58103-0-96311900-1454009436.png

Edited by MellowSlinky