League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Muramana isn't exactly a viable item on Jinx outside of ARAM. It does give her extra mana to keep her rockets up longer.
Only the primary attack target will take Muramana's extra damage from Jinx's rockets. Muramana's toggle also increases her Zap's damage.

Muramana isn't exactly a viable item on Jinx outside of ARAM. It does give her extra mana to keep her rockets up longer.

Only the primary attack target will take Muramana's extra damage from Jinx's rockets. Muramana's toggle also increases her Zap's damage.

I mean the extra damage is nice for Jinx but that charge time on it takes to long

And yet there is still no Metal Gear Twitch costume.

113421b2e8cac0a7e22d5d978aa03e61.jpg

OK, I never play Jinx, so can someone explain why she has a Muramana? Does that even help her rockets in the slightest? And yes, that is a Poppy support and Mundo mid.

Some extra reasons why her build is bad, other than just saying it's bad and moving on.

Jinx doesn't have much in the way of stacking Tear super quickly, and Jinx also has potential for good early lane dominance and snowballing which an early Tear just throws away. As Shanco said, only her primary target takes the extra Murmana damage, and while it does give her more mana, it's not often that you'll run out of mana in teamfights unless your completely wasting your mana somehow. Two attack speed items before LW or BT means she doesn't do as much damage as she could, she doesn't shred armor and she's Jinx; rank 5 minigun is practically an items worth attack speed.

...Also, does anybody else notice that Runeglaive AND Lich Bane Fizz?

What Shiri said, except that Jinx stacks Tear very quickly, as it stacks with each rocket she fires due to it counting as a mana expenditure. She just has no need for it, though.

I honestly didn't notice the double spellblade Fizz, lol. I think the main center of attention was that god-awful Jinx.

What Shiri said, except that Jinx stacks Tear very quickly, as it stacks with each rocket she fires due to it counting as a mana expenditure. She just has no need for it, though.

I honestly didn't notice the double spellblade Fizz, lol. I think the main center of attention was that god-awful Jinx.

I think I'm the only one that realizes that basic attacks also stack tear. So regardless of whether, she's using Fishbones, it's still going to stack rather quickly.

I think I'm the only one that realizes that basic attacks also stack tear. So regardless of whether, she's using Fishbones, it's still going to stack rather quickly.

How do her basic attacks stack Tear without Fishbones active? Tear stacks off spellcasts, mana expenditures, and time. Fishbones's rockets use mana so they stack it, but I don't see why Pow-Pow would unless it's bugged

How do her basic attacks stack Tear without Fishbones active? Tear stacks off spellcasts, mana expenditures, and time. Fishbones's rockets use mana so they stack it, but I don't see why Pow-Pow would unless it's bugged

Whoops, just realized that's only the case if you have Manamune and not tear.

Yeah, the focus was Jinx, Mundo mid, and Poppy support. I really hate when people play characters who aren't good at supporting as support. Shaco and Kennan support are not good. Just because pros do it doesn't mean everyone else should copy it.

*continues to play AP Sona unironically*