• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wbuTMYL.jpg

I wonder who is gonna win :Kappa:

Based entirely on champion, Ezreal. Ez is great at kiting, Darius is weak to kiting. Darius tries to pull? Ez blinks out. Darius tries to run up? Ez just kites away, blinking when needed. Etc

One for All Adventures with IronWraith

The_donging.jpg

They were not prepared for the donging

RIP_my_20_stacks.jpg

First time I ever got 20 stacks (same for my friend too). Too bad I couldn't hold on to them till the end ;_;

Edited by IronWraith

^Not getting it either

790ace60dd58b55b63aeab6d15a54aea.png

I definitely think I prefer Warrior on them over Devour. You really do want to gank pretty often, especially when a target is marked, so wasting time farming in the jungle isn't a great idea. I absolutely love them though. So much fun.

you are aware devourer stacks on kills and assists right?

you are aware devourer stacks on kills and assists right?

I know, but it's weird. I just feel like it's easier for me to get passive stacks with the raw damage and armor pen from Warrior. And I kind of suck at kiting, so building pure Attack Speed items when I mostly attack with setups with Wolf and Q don't really feel that useful. Eh, different strokes.

The trade off between Warrior and Devourer is a slightly less terrible early game for a much less potent lategame. Basically, playing to your strengths instead of trying to cut back on your weaknesses is suboptimal. However, if you're good enough at Kindred then building Warrior can allow you to gain an early game lead and snowball a quick win. So Warrior can be effective if you can use it properly

However if you're just trying to get passive stacks for lategame, it's not worth it, stick to Devourer

11tr4pf.png

And they yelled at me for taking Smite

Funniest thing happened tho. We were fighting behind Dragon and I got away with ten health thanks to my passive and some well timed Es from my gelatinous bros... And then my Bami's Cinder angered red when I walked past it so it walked up and smacked my face. Cue "triple kill!" for one of the Kindred

ITS TIME

NO MORE RANKED FOR THIS MONTH BUT I DONT CARE

Bo4oxzx.png

EDIT: oh and i knew i saw karmas templars somewhere and i looked at the list of ppl in my league and aparently me and tacos are in the same league :D

3lTfMe3.png

Edited by foovy10

ITS TIME

Bo4oxzx.png

EDIT: oh and i knew i saw karmas templars somewhere and i looked at the list of ppl in my league and aparently me and tacos are in the same league :D

3lTfMe3.png

no hes out of your league how dare you stop these booty calls are getting out of hand

ITS TIME

Bo4oxzx.png

3lTfMe3.png

KARMA'S TEMPLARS IS MY DOMAIN LEAVE NOW

Hey, I started S2 this season and fell into S4. Afraid to play ranked any more because I tend to lose no matter how well I do.

how will u get to gold if u dont play :o

there are no consequences for going down. There are only rewards for going up. So if u dont play u will never go up

oh and tacos this is my place now ***** :)

Edited by foovy10

suY6ygV.png

I forgot to post this 2 weeks ago but ah well nows as good of time as any

1hJvZau.png

I got the doctor in my division.

Easy way to remove tilt is to just play a fun champion for yourself with friends. (personally it's playing a champion like Zed or Morgana) it helps you to forget why you are so upset and you don't really care if you win or lose you are just playing with your buddies, you can screw around and make fun comps that may work