League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For a while he really wasn't that strong. It's been a while since you could say that and be taken seriously

go play a few games of kassadin and come back and tell ur opinion again.

You know you play too much league if you can do this:

E2KsmWw.png

56lgctZ.png

QWyEHET.png

Ic1Ypmz.png

fvKMSJ4.jpg

WHO WANTS STORY TIME!

Someone: ME!
me:OK

So in this game i got lvl 5 jinx YAY and there is a 1/14 maokai with only boots.

Why is that? Lets talk about it.

So Maokai vs renek is a very non important lane cuz it doesn't really matter if one gets fed cuz they will just build tanks right?

So kha just ganked mid and bot cuz we are the hyper carries and maokai got angry that he didnt gank him and wanted a apology for some reason but kha didn't apologize (learn from this guy) so maokai started to troll and run into the enemy team 10 times. But kha ganked mid and bot so we were very fed so we carried the game and the end.

and after the game ended everyone on our team took a few minutes of our time to write a 500 character report(500 is the limit) about him to riot.

Edited by foovy10

fvKMSJ4.jpg

WHO WANTS STORY TIME!

Someone: ME!

me:OK

So in this game i got lvl 5 jinx YAY and there is a 1/14 maokai with only boots.

Why is that? Lets talk about it.

So Maokai vs renek is a very non important lane cuz it doesn't really matter if one gets fed cuz they will just build tanks right?

So kha just ganked mid and bot cuz we are the hyper carries and maokai got angry that he didnt gank him and wanted a apology for some reason but kha didn't apologize (learn from this guy) so maokai started to troll and run into the enemy team 10 times. But kha ganked mid and bot so we were very fed so we carried the game and the end.

and after the game ended everyone on our team took a few minutes of our time to write a 500 character report(500 is the limit) about him to riot.

He needed boots for each one of his roots. and one for a sapling

I've only tried her in Bot matches, but Kindred is so much fun.

I'd love to try them in actual matches, but my problem is that Team builder queues last too long, there's no way I'm fast enough to instalock them in blind pick, and they're always banned in draft.

I'd love to try her in actual matches, but my problem is that Team builder queues last too long, there's no way I'm fast enough to instalock them in blind pick, and she's always banned in draft.

Just wait for the hype to die around her. That's really when it's best to play new champs.