Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

Maw was because Fids was annoying me, they had no tanks other than Tahm who was crap, didn't think about Merc, and forgot the trinket upgrade.

Armor per level on every champion eventually becomes enough to justify Last Whisper on its own, with or without armor items on the enemy team, for the record.

First game Irelia

n1cokj.png

You can tell because of my terrible CS numbers (TBH those are really good for me >_<)

I have Ignite because I didn't want to risk not being able to kill the Mundo if he was top. although it was actually super useful, my first kill happened largely because of me having it

First game Anivia, was up against Leona mid. When she jumped on me I just Q E'd her. We lost because bot fed hard. Think I did fine for my first time. She's not as difficult as people say.

Anivia can be pretty tricky. Don't let your success in one game dictate your judgment of a character's ability or difficulty.

Damage. is. not. the. primary. purpose. of. a. support.

My ADC wasn't doing damage though. And to be fair, Sona's spells all scale off AP, so her heal and peel are better when she is more powerful. If I can't be a support to someone carrying since Jinx was really struggling early, I'll carry myself.

8e99275cdf5628ef6936a92c1b7d8bfb.jpg

Rock, Paper, Scissors. The fist always wins.

Edited by Generalguy64

Jinx was really struggling early

You do realize that Jinx struggles early but then wrecks face lategame? The challenge for Jinx is getting a support good enough to get her to lategame

TL;DR Expect her to do that, build more utility so she doesn't die as much

My ADC wasn't doing damage though. And to be fair, Sona's spells all scale off AP, so her heal and peel are better when she is more powerful. If I can't be a support to someone carrying since Jinx was really struggling early, I'll carry myself.

8e99275cdf5628ef6936a92c1b7d8bfb.jpg

Rock, Paper, Scissors. The fist always wins.

That. Does. Not. Matter. Still, need those support items, they keep people alive.