League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

Seeing as you didn't buy a sweeping lens after sightstone, you couldn't clear wards to counter enemy vision from two sightstones. Not to mention you seemed to be going for a more damage oriented path rather than utility to help out your team. While your team may have performed poorly, they're not 100% to blame.

I kind of needed to go for damage. The only ones who did anything were Ryze and me. Tristana left base in lane and died about 8 times, never saw her again. And when she did come back, well, look at her build. Lulu was absolutely incompetent, and Gragas was building tank like he's supposed to. Ryze wasn't great, but at least he was trying to play well. Hell he did the best on the team. I wouldn't have been so salty had our adc actually been competent. Lulu against LeBlanc, yes, it's understandable that she would lose lane. It's LeBlanc. Ryze and Tryn went pretty even until their jg ganked (Gragas didn't get a single one), and I fighting a 2 vs 1 because Trist did literally nothing in lane. She rocket jumped onto them at full health and proceeded to simply stand there.

And I kind of forgot about the red trinket.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Or you could have gone for more utility to help keep Ryze and Trist alive. Even the worst ADCs can still be of use when their support is able to keep them from dying. And of course Ryze was actually playing well so keeping him alive would have been nice

Also you forgot an item that could have turned the tide of the game if used properly. Never underestimate the power of vision

Not trying to say you're the entire reason your team lost, but you need to stop looking at what your team did wrong and find what you did wrong instead

Literally the only person on that team who has any right to complain is Ryze. From what you've said he had a jungler that didn't gank for him even though he was winning lane, a utility mid that got destroyed in lane, an ADC who did next to nothing, and a support who went damage instead of building the utility needed to help keep him alive (esp. since the aforementioned utility mid wasn't cutting it) and couldn't maintain at least semi-adequate vision control due to lack of red trinket

And even then I bet he made plenty of mistakes himself that if he hadn't made could have let him carry

22b34a388eccb1cf3a03fa3dbd2cd0ae.jpg

Finally broke my losing streak. I suppose I should try playing ADC more often. Draven highlights include saving Leona with E from Vayne and TF Ult and proceeding to off TF with Warwick's help, sniping Thresh with axes from the fountain, and watching TF use Zonyha's at half health while Draven stood over him with a spinning ax. Draven taunted and then ended his miserable life, which helped take Baron.

What should my last item have been? If they had a tank I would normally build Last Whisper, but wasn't sure what to do here. Maybe just a second IE?

22b34a388eccb1cf3a03fa3dbd2cd0ae.jpg

Finally broke my losing streak. I suppose I should try playing ADC more often. Draven highlights include saving Leona with E from Vayne and TF Ult and proceeding to off TF with Warwick's help, sniping Thresh with axes from the fountain, and watching TF use Zonyha's at half health while Draven stood over him with a spinning ax. Draven taunted and then ended his miserable life, which helped take Baron.

What should my last item have been? If they had a tank I would normally build Last Whisper, but wasn't sure what to do here. Maybe just a second IE?

Get LW anyway. There was still some armor they had that it would help get through, just to ensure you did enough damage; and if they got more armor, you'd already have the LW there. Not to mention it's a core item on ADc's; and would give you more damage anyway considering Thresh gets armor from his souls and base armor on everyone else.

I'm not really big on the whole exact percentage and gold value and shit; so take what I say with a grain of salt, but I still think it would have been worth it. Especially since they had Frozen Heart and Zhonyas; I'm confident it would be at least somewhat gold efficient.

Or a Youmuu's Ghostblade, which is a nice item on Draven and is more effective than LW until they get 51.1 armor last time I checked. Synergises with his kit and a few extra bonuses like the penetration.

Get LW anyway. There was still some armor they had that it would help get through, just to ensure you did enough damage; and if they got more armor, you'd already have the LW there. Not to mention it's a core item on ADc's; and would give you more damage anyway considering Thresh gets armor from his souls and base armor on everyone else.

I'm not really big on the whole exact percentage and gold value and shit; so take what I say with a grain of salt, but I still think it would have been worth it. Especially since they had Frozen Heart and Zhonyas; I'm confident it would be at least somewhat gold efficient.

Or a Youmuu's Ghostblade, which is a nice item on Draven and is more effective than LW until they get 51.1 armor last time I checked. Synergises with his kit and a few extra bonuses like the penetration.

Ghost Blades active is nice for the extra crit, however I would say go with Last Whisper and a red elixir if you didn't already have one. Another thing, as ADC, you should switch to blue trinket, it gives vision and helps you snipe targets like dragon or baron if you see the other team starting it

So apparently I play really well when I can't see straight

2ug32j5.png

I would complain about my back hurting, but TBH, by the end of the game everyone--even Koggy who fed the shit outta Zed (I told him not to take Ignite... :P)--was pulling their own weight

I may be the only one who didn't lose lane miserably (two deaths at the end of laning compared to the next lowest at 5) but I managed to help just enough in teamfights to get Trist and Koggy back on their feet and dealing damage... Well, mostly Trist, Koggy did most of his damage with his passive >_>

But the highlight has got to be when I 1v1'd Zed inside my ulti. I flanked their team and just hopped on Zed right after he used his shadow and when he was in just the right spot so that he was isolated from his team. And then I wailed on him

2ug32j5.png

I would complain about my back hurting, but TBH, by the end of the game everyone--even Koggy who fed the shit outta Zed (I told him not to take Ignite... :P)--was pulling their own weight

I may be the only one who didn't lose lane miserably (two deaths at the end of laning compared to the next lowest at 5) but I managed to help just enough in teamfights to get Trist and Koggy back on their feet and dealing damage... Well, mostly Trist, Koggy did most of his damage with his passive >_>

But the highlight has got to be when I 1v1'd Zed inside my ulti. I flanked their team and just hopped on Zed right after he used his shadow and when he was in just the right spot so that he was isolated from his team. And then I wailed on him

That kog maw build is weird

2ug32j5.png

what the FUCK is that kog'maw build.

a 40 minute game without upgraded boots and no zhonyas

jesus fucking christ what the fuck

the sick auto attack resets

You don't actually get an autoattack reset with Tiamat or Ravenous Hydra. You do with Titanic Hydra though, although your situations on which you'd be able to put it to good use would be few and far between. So it would make sense if he finished the item pronto, but you were winning, so who cares.

what the FUCK is that kog'maw build.

a 40 minute game without upgraded boots and no zhonyas

jesus fucking christ what the fuck

I'm more irked by the lack of Archangel's or magic penetration in any form. Just a haunting guise would have done volumes for him.

You don't actually get an autoattack reset with Tiamat or Ravenous Hydra. You do with Titanic Hydra though, although your situations on which you'd be able to put it to good use would be few and far between. So it would make sense if he finished the item pronto, but you were winning, so who cares.

I'm more irked by the lack of Archangel's or magic penetration in any form. Just a haunting guise would have done volumes for him.

i'm more irked by his 101 farm in a 40 minute game.

how

Nashor's still isn't great on Teemo. There's other things he benefits better from - magic penetration, heal reduction, perhaps a Luden's; hell, even Rylai's is pretty good on him because of that damn blind.

If you want damage from autoattacks, you should grab a Lich Bane. You'll want to go Nashor's instead if the other team is considerably beefy and try to rip them apart with DPS.

EDIT: Runaan's is even worse on him, and Nashor's + Runaan's together is extreme overinvestment in autoattacks. Kayle can get away with it because she has range and can kite really well, but Teemo...nope.