• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So hi, I'm actually pretty good at this now

35jhwgo.png

Second PvP as Eve, totally dominated, unlike the first >_< (thankfully their Hec wasn't very good, because Hec is a terrible matchup for Eve)

Got Kat nice and fed (she thanked for being the best JG ever :P), ganked bot every once in a while (Kat helped) I have a weird issue where I always forget top if they don't ping, so Voli killed Garen a bunch. But Kat went there a couple times and kept the lane pretty equal

Started building tanky AP sustained-damage thing, but halfway in decided to swap to hybrid Eve so I could help push better (Voli was the only thing that I didn't destroy so there wasn't any reason to build for better fighting at the time) Ended up being a waste of time and is probably why I died five times instead of four. But it turned out to not matter much

Nice I guess, the summs on karma made me vomit, and kat the cs from your laners did too...

but nice job girl, definitely a better eve than me

sobs remembering my last eve game

Well, I am level 24, and it was a TB with matchmaking adjustments. So basically everyone else was going to not be all that great. I pretty much carried the first half of the game ^^

I think Eve is one of my best champs so far. I picked her up knowing she was something I'd do well with. I'm not the best of course, her mechanics are pretty tough, but I think she's going to end up being one of my best champs

Also Kat didn't have much CS because she kept roaming

And GJ there Wander, that KDR with two lanes is pretty awesome. Also if we want to argue it, Pantsoff's KDR is worse, so clearly he carried owo

Well, I am level 24, and it was a TB with matchmaking adjustments. So basically everyone else was going to not be all that great. I pretty much carried the first half of the game ^^

I think Eve is one of my best champs so far. I picked her up knowing she was something I'd do well with. I'm not the best of course, her mechanics are pretty tough, but I think she's going to end up being one of my best champs

Also Kat didn't have much CS because she kept roaming

And GJ there Wander, that KDR with two lanes is pretty awesome. Also if we want to argue it, Pantsoff's KDR is worse, so clearly he carried owo

panth fed 4 kills way early on, ashe wasn't doing well in the early game and it was only until i could actually roam did they start coming back. I started to spread out the gold by helping push or giving kills to other teammates etc etc.

'Grats on the Penta Jacze. And with Quinn of all champs (she always comes off as more of a 1v1 champ to me) Speaking of Quinn, seems I need to take a break from JG (wait, can Quinn jungle? That would be awesome)

Edited by KosherKitten

'Grats on the Penta Jacze. And with Quinn of all champs (she always comes off as more of a 1v1 champ to me) Speaking of Quinn, seems I need to take a break from JG (wait, can Quinn jungle? That would be awesome)

Anyone can jungle, the question is more if they can do it very efficiently. See how it works for you.

Silver you are really trying to convince me to do JG Lux (at least it'd be better than JG Ashe spending four minutes just to take one buff) JG Lux actually sounds like she'd play similarly to JG Zyra

Edited by KosherKitten