League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always habitually read the players listed in these games to see if I was in any of them...

lw710.jpg

Second or third game as Rengar. Trying to get pro at Jung after getting used to Support and Top for so long. I know, I know. Boots of Mobility isn't the best option, but it feels like my Jung staple item, chu no? Works so well.

Edited by Flynn

I always habitually read the players listed in these games to see if I was in any of them...

lw710.jpg

Second or third game as Rengar. Trying to get pro at Jung after getting used to Support and Top for so long. I know, I know. Boots of Mobility isn't the best option, but it feels like my Jung staple item, chu no? Works so well.

Boots of Mobility is a fine pick on Rengar -- the thing I'm actually concerned with is that you seem to be lacking a trinket .. on Rengar. The Bonetooth Necklace trinket is hugely important for Rengar players because it brings great utility now that you can't lose stacks.

Boots of Mobility is a fine pick on Rengar -- the thing I'm actually concerned with is that you seem to be lacking a trinket .. on Rengar. The Bonetooth Necklace trinket is hugely important for Rengar players because it brings great utility now that you can't lose stacks.

I can't figure out how to quote you from my phone, (On my computer now) but I DID have a trinket. The Hunt Was On began during that game and I had killed Kha'Zix, which replaced my trinket. I'm not sure why it's not showing up as the Head of Kha'Zix. Might be a random bug like how Vi's Q completely stops working late game.

Edited by Flynn