Last two spots go to?

thetom21

Hey guys take a look at this photograph. This is my team and my box. Who should get the last two spots? Or who to catch? and also should I replace anyone? I just beat Samson in the circus so thats where I am. (preferably dual types if I should catch anything btw)

image.thumb.png.e4ea11b15d3adc1ee2ecd24f524f35f6.png

image.thumb.png.a3086eac4429c87ec63ca893c71388a8.png

Edited by thetom21

33 minutes ago, thetom21 said:

Kingdra is a great idea as well. I definitely need a water type too. I also think Grass is a good option but I dont know who to go to for that since the best option is roserade, but i already have a poison type :/.

if you want a grass type, whiscott and his prankster ability can give your oponents quite a headache, or you can trade a snivy with contrary ability, a serperior with leaf storm can be a great sweeper, i won 4 gyms in reborn thanks to him

Dragonrush Flygon is pretty great, especially if you can get decent attack and speed IV/EV and a dragon plate.

also, Magnezone is a solid Hard-hitter who only really gets blown up by ground moves (unfortunately it looks like your team is a little bit weak to ground already though)

maybe even an altaria would work if you wanna go down that route, but all in all it looks like a pretty solid team!

I'd say Gigalith (or Golem but I prefer Gigalith) has to be on your team for the next gym leaders, it will be more than helpful against Charlotte and Ciel.

And the last one I'd say Ampharos, my favourite electric pokemon, and with the right moveset can be extremely useful as well.

One of them definitely should be Ampharos, thinking who are up next. And the other one should be a defensive Poke since you don't seem to use any walls. Golem or Gigalith if you want a hard-to-break-through defense, or Seismitoad if you want a broader variety of type advantage (like water, ground, ice attacks).

30 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

might I suggest getting in the zone? (adding Magnezone)

Magnezone would be the best choice game wise. But also the most boring choice, since like half people who play reborn use Magnezone and gardevoir. 

Just now, Jess said:

Magnezone would be the best choice game wise. But also the most boring choice, since like half people who play reborn use Magnezone and gardevoir. 

for a good reason ;)