Self trading

SolTheHoeQween

• Global Mods

while it is possible to trade with yourself, for moving pokemon to a new save I would recommend heading over here:

and using the shared box component of the mod menu to transfer over the pokemon.

nah I didn't mean trading as in the normal method, in the topic that @DreamblitzX suggested you can use a mod and it says that with it you can create a shared box in your pc, so that you can deposit pokemon from a savefile and pick them up in another, plus it mentioned there that it's possible to share mons from both games with that same mod, but I couldn't work it out c:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, seki108 said:

It is possible, though not with two copies of vanilla Reborn

I've done it with 2 copies of vanilla Reborn. Used 2 different online names and two PCs (laptop and desktop). Was piece of cake.

40 minutes ago, Jess said:

I've done it with 2 copies of vanilla Reborn. Used 2 different online names and two PCs (laptop and desktop). Was piece of cake.

True, but I was just talking about trading on the same computer/laptop.

3 minutes ago, Hooligan said:

And now, I ask. Is it really impossible to play two game files in the same computer at the same time?

And here I was just talking about using Hardcore or Sandbox as the second game.  Impressive

9 hours ago, SolTheHoeQween said:

Hey there!

I was just wondering if there's a way to open two games of Reborn and trade mons from one to another? I've been thinking about playing the game from scratch but I want some mons from my old save file c:

I'd better suggest you to use the Shared PC box mod which really works like a charm In case you're only having a single PC like me :) 

Select weather mod also contains that mod as well, If you're looking forward to it:

Okay, I just realized that DreamblitzX also said the same thing. Ignore this reply X.X

Edited by Paul25
I'm a dumb man....