V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure if it's a bug, or if its already answered but I couldn't find an answer here so:

I'm stuck at Odd house. After I reached Dufaux's orb, the story supposed to continue but I can't activate it, nor I can leave the room once entered. 

Here's the save file so you guys can test it out yourself.

TIA

Game.rxdata

Appreciate if someone would PM me about this thanks!

@Njab I heard you can help, please assist me T_T

Edited by Stefen

Hi, I need help to reset HC Classified Information request. So I was happily doing it until the moment where we are supposed to go to Darclight Caves but once I was transported there, the 2 important NPCs were nowhere to be found. So I walked back to GDC and it seemed that I could retake the request. However, retaking the quest did not help as the 2 NPCs were missing. They are not even in 36th floor of Central Building.

So my save file is attached. Appreciate if someone could help to reset the whole quest chain so I can redo it and hopefully not bugged again during the Darclight Caves part. Thanks!

Game.rxdata

I'm relatively new to this so i don't know if this is something that you can help me with. But i'm stuck in Blacksteeple Prison, i've looked at several walkthroughs and followed the steps my friends took but can't seem to find the purple book in the library.

- EDIT - 

I managed to solve this problem, If you get hit by the zapper before heading to the right it bugs it out.

However i got a new problem. I'm now completely stuck and can't move whatsoever, is there anyway to get unstuck?

game.rxdata

Edited by TGR Senpai
Change of problem. I've added the more uptodate save.

On 11/11/2017 at 11:07 PM, Ethan585 said:

4 - Ethan - 18h 36m - 7 badges.rxdata4 - Ethan - 18h 36m - 7 badges.rxdata

Game.rxdata

once its patched how do i put it back into the game?

Game.rxdata

just put the game.rxdata in zour saved games folder and replace zour current game.rxdata

On 11/14/2017 at 12:59 PM, Skullkin said:

I didn't find it at first by using the first post, but I did eventually find it. Thanks

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 11/15/2017 at 11:02 PM, Blazeflyer said:

Hello, so I just found Aelita as Emma and when I was back as my player, I became stuck in the cell. Can someone please be able to help me?

Game.rxdata

patch zour game

Game.rxdata

On 11/18/2017 at 1:49 AM, Jackswan said:

Stuck in the castle where I was just abducted by winged demons. Seemed to glitch over some stairs onto a building and now I can't move.

Can someone please fix this if you get a chance?

Thanks in advanced.

Game.rxdata

patch zour game

On 11/21/2017 at 5:36 PM, Stefen said:

Not sure if it's a bug, or if its already answered but I couldn't find an answer here so:

I'm stuck at Odd house. After I reached Dufaux's orb, the story supposed to continue but I can't activate it, nor I can leave the room once entered. 

Here's the save file so you guys can test it out yourself.

TIA

Game.rxdata

Appreciate if someone would PM me about this thanks!

@Njab I heard you can help, please assist me T_T

Game.rxdata

On 11/22/2017 at 10:39 AM, Aldariel said:

Hi, I need help to reset HC Classified Information request. So I was happily doing it until the moment where we are supposed to go to Darclight Caves but once I was transported there, the 2 important NPCs were nowhere to be found. So I walked back to GDC and it seemed that I could retake the request. However, retaking the quest did not help as the 2 NPCs were missing. They are not even in 36th floor of Central Building.

So my save file is attached. Appreciate if someone could help to reset the whole quest chain so I can redo it and hopefully not bugged again during the Darclight Caves part. Thanks!

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 11/25/2017 at 4:36 PM, TGR Senpai said:

I'm relatively new to this so i don't know if this is something that you can help me with. But i'm stuck in Blacksteeple Prison, i've looked at several walkthroughs and followed the steps my friends took but can't seem to find the purple book in the library.

- EDIT - 

I managed to solve this problem, If you get hit by the zapper before heading to the right it bugs it out.

However i got a new problem. I'm now completely stuck and can't move whatsoever, is there anyway to get unstuck?

game.rxdata

patch your game

Game.rxdata

16 hours ago, ricoruf said:

Hey 
Got stuck talking to venam and crawli

Game.rxdata

patchzour game

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

While going around Blacksteeple Castle, I got stuck in a wall, as shown in the picture. I've tried installing the latest patch, but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm still stuck in the wall. 

If anyone could fix this, it would be much appreciated. Save file also below.

Screenshot (282).png

Game.rxdata

10 hours ago, Ark_eus said:

Hi,

While going around Blacksteeple Castle, I got stuck in a wall, as shown in the picture. I've tried installing the latest patch, but it doesn't seem to be working. I'm still stuck in the wall. 

If anyone could fix this, it would be much appreciated. Save file also below.

Screenshot (282).png

Game.rxdata

fur reborn.jpg

Game.rxdata

On 12/22/2017 at 8:35 AM, BenSmithes123 said:

I'm stuck on stairs in Blacksteeple castle. I have implemented patch but can you please fix.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 12/22/2017 at 11:12 AM, Sceptilespy said:

Uh. For some reason, after doing the library stuff with Emma, my character changed to Marianette. I didn't save before it happened so I can't recreate it. 

game.rxdata

Reveal hidden contents

Don't judge me for nicknames. Group playthrough, and as such, stupid nicknames lol. 

gonna fix your later

So, I'm in the Mariannete mansion and already complete all the main trials to release my friends, but I'm trying to do the 3 maids quest. I'm already defeat all the three, but when i come back to mansion, the maid still said to me to defeat the three maids. I'm already update to patch10 and still don't work. If anyone can solve this for me i appreciate a lot! PS: Sorry for the terrible english. 

Game.rxdata

On 12/25/2017 at 5:15 PM, aARONsTARR said:

can you also fix mine

Game.ini

please upload your save file - guide in first post of this topic

23 hours ago, Demonnater said:

@Njab

Hide contents

Currently stuck in place when I talked to Venam when trying to find melia at the Big Door in Valor mountain summit. I would appreciate it if you didn't mind fixing it :/

Game.rxdata

5a454f56b3a9f_furreborn.jpg.08033ac8dff699d331e91c20e21ff15a.jpg

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, PheleanorPhil said:

@Njab 

Hide contents

Currently stuck after approaching roggenrola on the terasomething island. I would be great, if you fixed it for me. Thanks in advance

Game.rxdata

i think zou uploaded wrong save file

1 hour ago, marcao08 said:

So, I'm in the Mariannete mansion and already complete all the main trials to release my friends, but I'm trying to do the 3 maids quest. I'm already defeat all the three, but when i come back to mansion, the maid still said to me to defeat the three maids. I'm already update to patch10 and still don't work. If anyone can solve this for me i appreciate a lot! PS: Sorry for the terrible english. 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata