Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I'm in Blacksteeple and switched to the person in black robes,

when I turn back to myself I'm not the some character I started with.

I started as the dark skinned male and turned into the light skinned male,

is it possible to turn my character back to the dark skinned male ?

I have already patched the game and started over several times,

but it keeps happening.

Thanks in advance

^.^

Game.rxdata

Hey im stuck at the Sheridan village and i cant speak with the gym leader cant remember he's name i've already completed the rift boss and been all over the in the Sheridan village i tryed to repatch to see
if that would Work but no luck 
here's my save file Game.rxdata

Thanks in advance :)

Edited by Tarpenz
better explained and more polite

For whatever reason, Keta just won't talk to me when I walk into his room.  I've tried to fix it myself by renaming an old save file, but it just doesn't work.  Pretty much what Tarpenz said. The event where he says stuff then goes into the back isn't triggering on the third step into his house; when I take the fourth step in the bit about the camera (which should be after he talks) triggers, and I can't talk to him because he's supposed to have triggered.

game.rxdata

Edited by BlueBurton

This worked for me . This is to everyone who still havent gotten the fix for the Keta event/amethyst cave

1. Open your game and save in front of the train station in Gearen City

2. Go to this site

3. And this site

4. Open the folder where you game and the patch is and delete everything in that folder if you have save files in there like me you should move them

5. Download the game from the first site and the patch from the second and extract them in the folder where you had the old game and patch

6. Start the game take the train  go to amethyst cave and just begin walking towards Sheridan village then the Keta event should start.

I hope this works for everyone ;) 

On 10/7/2017 at 4:27 AM, kitsune641 said:

cant receive the reward from the maid in chrysalis manor

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 10/7/2017 at 0:57 PM, X good said:

patch zour game

Game.rxdata

On 10/8/2017 at 7:16 AM, Mimikyu24 said:

I'm stuck at Crawli's gym. Only 3 Ariados are appearing. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Game.rxdata

patch zour game and interact with them again

16 hours ago, skillfullboy17 said:

I'm currently stuck at the third puzzle of the kakori gym. Apparently you need the 4 Ariados you met on your way to the end, but they are nowhere to be seen except for one.

Game.rxdata

patch zour game and interact with them again

This time i really need help :P 

( I have the latest patch and game downloaded )

I'm stuck in my prison cell in Blacksteeple prison and i cant get out. Appearantly i need a mining kit i got zapped by a turret before i found the mining kit and was stupid enough to quick save in the cell :( 

Heres my save file

Game.rxdata

Edited by Tarpenz
misspelling

On 10/10/2017 at 8:02 AM, Tarpenz said:

This time i really need help :P 

( I have the latest patch and game downloaded )

I'm stuck in my prison cell in Blacksteeple prison and i cant get out. Appearantly i need a mining kit i got zapped by a turret before i found the mining kit and was stupid enough to quick save in the cell :( 

Heres my save file

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 10/12/2017 at 4:41 AM, amiladusk said:

Hi there--I got stuck right after Black Steeple prison while on the boat. Script took too long and now I'm stuck frozen in Melia's room with the others on either side. 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

16 hours ago, dusknoir2 said:

My game did the 'script is hanging' thing i the middle of when you and your mom talk to Augustus in the courtyard of Blacksteeple castle and I accidentally saved there, now i stand there frozen with no way to move or access the menu. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thank you.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Hey, so I just updated to V9 right before I had to fight Crawli. He was missing a lot of mons on his team, and after I beat him, Melia and Valarie didn't show up to progress the story, so I'm kinda just stuck in Kakori village. I tried looking for Amber in Aquamarine Cave, but I couldn't find her in the spot she was supposed to be in.

Here's my file. If you can fix this, I'll give you major props and maybe some money too but probably not.

Game.rxdata

5 hours ago, Tarpenz said:

First i would like to say thank you in advance :) secondly i think you made a mistake and placed the wrong save file for me since that save file belongs to someone named Jim ;) 

my bad!

Game.rxdata

4 hours ago, Krokorona said:

Hey, so I just updated to V9 right before I had to fight Crawli. He was missing a lot of mons on his team, and after I beat him, Melia and Valarie didn't show up to progress the story, so I'm kinda just stuck in Kakori village. I tried looking for Amber in Aquamarine Cave, but I couldn't find her in the spot she was supposed to be in.

Here's my file. If you can fix this, I'll give you major props and maybe some money too but probably not.

Game.rxdata

you should never update versions when progressing the story because this can happen. I'm going to check your save file bit later when I get more time to do it properly

hello :) seems like i'm stuck in the Odd House room where Mew also is stuck in the crystal bulb thing .. can't talk to it, can't leave the place, help is much appreciated :*

maybe it got something to do with that i didnt talk to every of the four symbols? The "something opened" message came after i talked to the ???symbol three times

EDIT: solved by using a backup save file as Game.rxdata - use this skill guys, its helpful!

Edited by Sitopanaki
case done