• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I'm currently up to the part where

Spoiler

We just heard Ambers screams coming from the beach

And i decided i wanted to go back to gearen to do some side quests and breed a bit. I used Teslas boat to go back to Gearen, but when i finished, i cant get back into her boat shed to go back to Terajuma and Augustus isn't at the docks either. I am undoubtedly stuck, unless i'm dumb or something.

Here's my save file

Game.rxdata

so i was playing and i'm at black steeple and i have to destroy the wiring box things and the game doesn't realize that i destroyed them (i may have skipped through the text but i did destroy the boxes so i don't know what i'm missing also the noivern has been reverse candied and the charjabug is just there)

Game.rxdata

Edited by Charizardtaco
Mistype

1 hour ago, kalzone678 said:

Hey, I'm currently up to the part where

Hide contents

We just heard Ambers screams coming from the beach

And i decided i wanted to go back to gearen to do some side quests and breed a bit. I used Teslas boat to go back to Gearen, but when i finished, i cant get back into her boat shed to go back to Terajuma and Augustus isn't at the docks either. I am undoubtedly stuck, unless i'm dumb or something.

Here's my save file

Game.rxdata

augustus is there for me, did you  get the latest patch?

1 hour ago, Charizardtaco said:

so i was playing and i'm at black steeple and i have to destroy the wiring box things and the game doesn't realize that i destroyed them (i may have skipped through the text but i did destroy the boxes so i don't know what i'm missing also the noivern has been reverse candied and the charjabug is just there)

Game.rxdata

you also need to cut the pipes

41 minutes ago, George654 said:

I got lava drift but when I entered Valor mountain there wasn't a cut-scene and from what I've read there's supposed to be one(I did the Telsa villa stuff prior). I have version 9 btw.

Game.rxdata

Checked your save, go back to Tesla's Villa and climb up the stairs, you haven't done with the story events still (:

3 hours ago, VintageLegend said:

Hello I'm stuck at the cell in the castle, I lost to the guard after you, val and Adam lured him into the secret part of the castle in order to get the antenna part from him. Right after he defeated me, Im stuck in my cell, and can't do anything.

get new patch and if that doesn't help then upload your save file