Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, ColonelAngus said:

I'm getting script errors when I try to start my game. It randomly crashed when I was soft resetting for a good nature on my Inkay. Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

Your save file got corrupted and you'll have to use backups to fix it

Edit: the rain stopped and I was able to catch one.

Hey, I'm trying to catch a Fletchling on the Oceana Piers and the game is lagging a lot, to the point where I can't even use a move because the game is taking so long. I think this is due to the rain. I've switched the date on my computer multiple times, and each time, it is still raining. Could you possibly "turn off" the rain? Is the Fletchling event only during the morning or can I come back later in the day and catch one? Thanks in advance

Game.rxdata

Edited by Kaypay153

2 hours ago, Kaypay153 said:

Edit: the rain stopped and I was able to catch one.

Hey, I'm trying to catch a Fletchling on the Oceana Piers and the game is lagging a lot, to the point where I can't even use a move because the game is taking so long. I think this is due to the rain. I've switched the date on my computer multiple times, and each time, it is still raining. Could you possibly "turn off" the rain? Is the Fletchling event only during the morning or can I come back later in the day and catch one? Thanks in advance

Game.rxdata

leaving the area will sometimes change the weather

4 hours ago, Njab said:

Your save file got corrupted and you'll have to use backups to fix it

How do I use the backups? the last time I had I made a game file it was like five badges ago. Is there any way to use just the previous save file before the corrupted one?

Hello! I'm having a problem with my save file. It froze during the cutscene right before you enter Kakori village and now I'm stuck at the gates and for some reason my previous save file is from months ago and undoes a lot of training and breeding. Could someone please help me out?

Game.rxdata

22 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Downloading latest patch should fix it :) 

Oh, thanks! I applied the patch, but I didn't get out from the gym so I thought the bug was still there. Sorry!

21 hours ago, ColonelAngus said:

How do I use the backups? the last time I had I made a game file it was like five badges ago. Is there any way to use just the previous save file before the corrupted one?

backup save files are previous saves. you should have save backups in here (they are named number - Player name - badges) C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation to make them work just rename one of the file to Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, Fox said:

Hi. I got stuck able to load my game as it always speaks to Marianette then crashes to desktop with the error 

"Script  'interpreter' line 517: NoMethodError occurred."

Thank you

Game.rxdata

get new patch

3 hours ago, chillx75 said:

Hello, My game will not allow me to enter the library of blacksteep castle.

Thanks

Game.rxdata

works fine on my end, try using new patch

2 hours ago, Korlif said:

Hello! I'm having a problem with my save file. It froze during the cutscene right before you enter Kakori village and now I'm stuck at the gates and for some reason my previous save file is from months ago and undoes a lot of training and breeding. Could someone please help me out?

Game.rxdata

move one tile down

Game.rxdata

Just now, Njab said:
4 hours ago, Fox said:

Hi. I got stuck able to load my game as it always speaks to Marianette then crashes to desktop with the error 

"Script  'interpreter' line 517: NoMethodError occurred."

Thank you

Game.rxdata

get new patch

I already have the patch i downloaded th egame 2 days ago

1 minute ago, Fox said:

I already have the patch i downloaded th egame 2 days ago

I'm not sure what is causing your problem, everything works fine on my end

4 hours ago, Njab said:

backup save files are previous saves. you should have save backups in here (they are named number - Player name - badges) C:\users\username\saved games\pokemon rejuvenation to make them work just rename one of the file to Game.rxdata

get new patch

works fine on my end, try using new patch

move one tile down

Game.rxdata

Thanks for the help! 

6 minutes ago, oxober said:

Um i guess i will also post this here im completely stuck inside this poke center i was doing the help quest and im stuck speaking to the roggenrolla which crashes my game

3.png

4.png

1.png

2.png

Attach your save file and I'll see what I can do.