Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, CanadaUdry said:

It doesn't appear for me, I've tried restarting the area and have tried on both 9.1 and 9.2

Ah well, it was there when I checked with your save. Anyway I moved you to the door nonetheless.

Game.rxdata

Hello I am new to these forums, never really used them for reborn or rejuvenation. Recently I ran into a problem in rejuvenation where the second gym leader, Keta, will not interact with me. I saw some other replies and all of them show files with Rxdata. This may be dumb, but what do I do with those files? 

2 hours ago, VintageLegend said:

Hello I am new to these forums, never really used them for reborn or rejuvenation. Recently I ran into a problem in rejuvenation where the second gym leader, Keta, will not interact with me. I saw some other replies and all of them show files with Rxdata. This may be dumb, but what do I do with those files? 

those .rxdata files are savefiles and you can find yours in My Computer\C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation\Game.rxdata. If you attach your savefile here, they will help you in fixing the bugs. But before that make sure you have the latest patch (patch 10) of rejuvenation and Version 9.2. You can get them here 

Version 9 - The City of Mystery  . If u have them and still the bug exists, try going back to the place where you met keta in amethyst cave and then come back to his room. If still not ok, post your savefile here as I have mentioned above

17 hours ago, hawkorps said:

Hi,

I'm stuck in blacksteeple prison cell. I got sent there by the security system before I could get the mining kit. I downladed the latest patch but still restart in the cell.

Thank you

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

16 hours ago, Cyonnis said:

Was talking to an NPC, game crashed/lagged, asked me to save, I saved (shouldn't have), when I launched the game again, I was stuck, couldn't move and no button worked, I only could save using S.

Game.rxdata

can't download your save file

10 hours ago, Gäh said:

Dont know if it's just me, but after defeating the gym Leaders in the Toy Box, the game just freezes, I think because aelita is not standing in the right place. Watched some Youtube videos and she should stay east from you, for me she stands northeast.

Btw i saved before defeating both of them because there is no chance to do it afterwards cause of the game crashing.

If you want to beat them just use the alolan muk and keep spamming knock off on the supports (pokemon on the left side) and then kill the pokemon on the right side.

Game.rxdata

did you get the newest patch?

5 hours ago, Sceptilespy said:

game.rxdata

(Freezes up after I attempt to enter Forest of Time with Venam)

just leave the current room and come back in

i have a quick question, when i want to go back to a different save file the game still loads in at the last safe point

even when i remove the last few saves

am i doing something wrong or did i forget something?

On 6/25/2017 at 1:35 PM, Paul25 said:

I think your save file have been crashed probably :( 

You have to use backup save file. 

1 minute ago, Gengar768 said:

Try to look there...

You can make backup saves by increasing the max backup no to whatever you wish (except 0).

If you didn't did it then I'm afraid that you have to start over again :( 

• Developers

Ok, I think something is wrong with my save file.

I didn't get the Magma Stone in Carotos Mountain (it seemed like the more interesting option to not have it). So I went back to the gang, saw Melia fly off and Venam said she wants to talk to Crawli if there is some other way to Valor Mountain. I had some troubles with finding them but eventually found them in the area behind Crawli's battlefield. Here if I talk to Venam the game goes into an endless loop or something and I can't move.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/whjygp66xxggdu7/Game.rxdata?dl=0

Edited by baldr

3 minutes ago, baldr said:

Ok, I think something is wrong with my save file.

I didn't get the Magma Stone in Carotos Mountain (it seemed like the more interesting option to not have it). So I went back to the gang, saw Melia fly off and Venam said she wants to talk to Crawli if there is some other way to Valor Mountain. I had some troubles with finding them but eventually found them in the area behind Crawli's battlefield. Here if I talk to Venam the game goes into an endless loop or something and I can't move.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/whjygp66xxggdu7/Game.rxdata?dl=0

Take one step to the right.

Game.rxdata

• Developers

It seems it was fixed in the latest patch.

EDIT: Uh... except that applying the latest patch changed some move IDs or something. My Decidueye now knows Steam Eruption instead of Spirit Shackle. Can you take the save file from my previous post and fix it for me please?

Edited by baldr

16 hours ago, SashaIron said:

I got the pokemon field line 1808 no method error occured undefined method name for nil nilclass and ive almost used up all my backups trying to get my file D: what do i do?

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

9 hours ago, MosesChristian said:

Hey I can't seem to get back to the part in valor mountain with the large red crystal with the magma present to magma drift onto the other part of the map to the left. Help please, thanks!

Game.rxdata

You're not stuck. You just need to complete the puzzle in mt