New games.

Damien

Aside from the ones I listed last time you had a thread about this (Desolation, Spork, Legend of the Arena), the only knew one I might mention is Pokemon Adventure Red (though it's still a bit rough all around at it's current stopping point).

3 minutes ago, SilverHelio said:

Try games like Pokemon Insurgence, very good, or Pokemon Apex. Try looking up pokemon essentials fan made game list. You'll find a bunch of games to play. Arceus knows I did...

Look again I said I finished Insurgence.

39 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Aside from the ones I listed last time you had a thread about this (Desolation, Spork, Legend of the Arena), the only knew one I might mention is Pokemon Adventure Red (though it's still a bit rough all around at it's current stopping point).

Tried but I couldn't find the links to them.

55 minutes ago, Damien said:

Tried but I couldn't find the links to them.

Desolation and Spork are both on this site. Just try using the search function and they should pop up.  Or look under the Developing Games tab.

(If you can't find them still, here are links to both: 

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/21393-pokemon-spork-episode-3-and-a-half-11th-gym-adventurer-cradily-dreamer-musharna-and-musical-corsola-speed-up-button-added/&tab=comments#comment-532868

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28474-pokemon-desolation-v411-final-patch/&tab=comments#comment-380777)

Legends of the Arena has to be searched on Google.  I think the official link is on Reddit.

Edited by seki108

2 minutes ago, Enigma Shot U said:

Yeah you definitely want to play Desolation. It's currently on hiatus, because of the creator having real life issues but I honestly believe it's up to par with Reborn and Rejuvenation.

Along with what Enigma said, Pokemon Desolation is one of my favorites, with Reborn and Rejuvenation. It is similar to them, so if you have played and liked them, you will like Desolation. During times at the beginning it was sort of meh, but by the end of the current beta I was seriously satisfied with the game and couldn't stop thinking about it for a while. The plot is super addicting and entertaining, so you should definitely check it out.

Also another game I found that competed with those three is pokemon Full Moon. It was my favorite for a long time, I think I like Reborn, Rejuvenation, and Desolation a little better though. Just check it out, it is a bit boring at the beginning, but give it a chance and I think you will enjoy it.  

Edited by Matthatter03