Adventures Through Pokemon Full Moon

J-Awesome_One

• 1 month later...
On 8/13/2017 at 4:13 AM, Awesome_One said:

I'm really loving doing this but the stopping every couple of minutes to write something down, play the game, write something down, play the game and then do the chapters is killing my vibe to play the game. So what I think I'll do is play through an episode and when it ends, I'll write 1 big Chapter and this way, I'll still be enjoying this whole thing. I'll do sporadic updates of team members here and there but just expect long, big chapters starting now. Hope you all understand and enjoy! ^_^

I am actually doing the same with my Rejuvenation and Insurgence runs. I'll finish them and then start updating again, because it's really A LOT of work to update and it's just not enjoyable to do both at the same time. So, after I finish the playthroughs and upload all vids on youtube, I'll do the chapters! I totally understand how you feel :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Quick Update!

So since it appears to me that one of the projects I wanna do won't be happening for some time, I  have decided to return back to this! Yay! Hoorah! Woo-hoo! BUT!... There have been changes made. And by that, I just mean the team members. Yes. I restarted the game but stopped at the point that I did last time. So here is the new team everyone!

Spoiler

O3gGirZ.png

V4H6pYR.png

JflXngB.png

OFFICIAL TEAM MEMBER!!!!

M4oiTEf.png

ZLSXCFN.png

4cU8hVT.png

OFFICIAL TEAM MEMBER!!!!

iyy1yR7.png

24lAuLm.png

mJi66lu.png

OFFICIAL TEAM MEMBER!!!!

2aCyFcx.png

4wezksI.png

r2HctbY.png

Chapter 7 - Hideout Blow Out!

Been a long time since last time but we are back with more Full Moon and we start off on an island! To be more precise but this is the Sammerian Island but our heroes don’t know this yet. Anyways, we here Chan wants to talk with Luna. We go over to him and he tells us that he wants to explore the other side of the island. It’s been 2 months since they’ve been here. It’s kinda weird that they haven’t done that yet. I mean they really can’t use the excuse of that they’re afraid of fighting super tough Pokemon. They LITERALLY (as the game calls it) beat the Pokemon Ruler Of Hell!

After that though, we get a cutscene of where Dinor  is worried about us. One of his pals, I’m guessing, whose name is Jimmy, tells Dinor where we are. Demanding for an answer on how he would know exactly where they would be, Jimmy tells him Math. After a bit more of dialogue between them, Dinor sets off on a search. I forgot to screenshot this but I thought this little part was kind of funny. I just kept imagining Dinor asking Jimmy how he found out. Jimmy would then step up slowly, grab Dinors head, lean closer and just scream “MAAAAAATH!!!!!” That’s just cracking me the fuck up.

Anyways, we (Chan and Luna) go off into the jungle. Ohh yea. I suppose I should explain how I feel about the look of the island/jungle. It looks really nice. It looks like we’re really cut off from civilization… For now that is. We get through the jungle and to the other side of the island. As we search we run into… DINOR!

Spoiler

MDQY7QN.png

No Dinor. You most certainly are not! I am here for you! It has been such a long time my love! I-

oDnN24I.png

Aren't you forgetting about someone Dinor? Like me? It's Luna! Your true love?! -sigh- Still friend zoning me huh? Fine. Let's reunite with the others.

We leave to the other side of the island and everyone reunites. And Dinor even meets Chan’s little brother Nello! More friends making friends! Yay!

Spoiler

n3J3R0q.png

After that, everyone discusses what they should do next. Some want to leave to return to their homes and some want to stay and not worry about society anymore… And by some of us, I mean Chan. But luckily we get interrupted by a bitch called Arietta. I mean that’s what Dinor calls her so… Don’t judge me.

Spoiler

LnRIF1o.png

She tells us that she came here cus Dinor came here. She went to visit him at his gym but when she got there, he was already flying away, so she followed him. But she informed us of Team Lightning arriving to the island. They come up with a plan, which is for Arietta and Kain to take out as many of them as they can out on the water and the ones to get passed them will be ambushed by the separated teams of Luna and Chan, Dinor by himself and Nello and Orchedy, and rush into action. Despite, taking a lot of them out, there are too many of them and they surround us. Luckily though, Luna finds a fake stump and has everyone jump into it to escape.

Spoiler

w9qqgy5.png

We jump into some kind of lab or building of some sort. Dinor jumps from a hiding spot and motions for us to come in. We all thank him and question how he got here. Apparently, there’s a lot of fake stumps here. Anyways, it’s decided we go splitting up into teams again. This time though, Nello goes by himself, Chan and Dinor team up and… Yay!

Spoiler

yoHQV6t.png

We get to team up with Orchedy! Yes! While yes, teaming up with anyone else would be more benefitting to me, I just really like teaming up with her. GIRL POWER and all that.

After everyone disperses, we battle a couple of Team Lightning Grunts and come to a room. We find an Up-Grade and a broken panel. As we touch it though, something comes out of it. A PORYGON! After a hard fought battle, we capture the Porygon!

Spoiler

NOKQD1N.png

Nyhqa3a.png

cQwCUSC.png

And don't worry. I gave Porygon Psyshock and Shadow Ball after I caught it. It wasn't caught with those moves on it.

After literally 1 battle with Porygon holding the Up-Grade, we get an evolution!

USiCBZ0.png

We now have a very powerful Porygon 2 which, I must admit, after evolving, has become the MVP throughout the rest of this chapter.

After beating the rest of the Team Lightning Grunts and turning on the panels, we enter a room where there’s lava on the floor. We then see none other than Radius and Professor Gobline gossiping among each other. And that’s when precious little Orchedy says the most precious thing.

Spoiler

t6OnK81.png

<3 Ohh Orchedy. You know just what to say to make me smile.

After some more talking between the 2 old men and the 2 young girls, a battle between the 2 had started. A DOUBLE BATTLE!

Spoiler

Double Battle with Orchedy VS Professor Gobline and Radius

Litleo uses Fire Fang on Musharna

Porygon 2 uses Psyshock on Litleo

Deino uses Bite/Misses

Musharna uses Psybeam on Litleo/Litleo faints

Musharna switched in for Staravia/Intimidate ability

Porygon 2 uses Psyshock on Druddigon

Druddigon uses Crunch on Staravia

Deino uses Bite on Porygon 2

Porygon 2 uses Psyshock on Druddigon

Staravia uses Wing Attack on Deino

Druddigon uses Dragon Rage on Staravia/Staravia faints

Deino uses Dragon Breath on Porygon 2/Paralyzed

Snorunt uses Ice Shard on Druddigon/Druddigon faints

Deino uses Bite on Porygon 2

Porygon 2 uses Shadow Ball on Deino

Snorunt uses Ice Shard on Deino/Deino faints

Ferroseed uses Metal Claw on Snorunt

Porygon 2 Paralyzed

Larvitar uses Thunderbolt on Snorunt

Snorunt uses Bite on Ferroseed/hurt by Iron Barbs/Snorunt faints

Ferroseed uses Metal Claw on Porygon 2

Porygon 2 Paralyzed

Larvitar uses Sand Tomb on Porygon 2

Musharna uses Psybeam on Larvitar/Critical Hit/Larvitar faints

Ferroseed uses Gyro Ball on Musharna

Porygon 2 uses Shadow Ball on Ferroseed

Pawniard uses Faint Attack on Musharna

Musharna uses Psybeam on Ferroseed

Ferroseed uses Pin Missle/Misses

Porygon 2 uses Shadow Ball on Pawniard

Pawniard uses Metal Claw on Musharna

Musharna uses Psybeam on Ferroseed

Ferroseed uses Metal Claw on Musharna/Musharna faints/Attack rises

Porygon 2 Paralyzed

Pawniard uses Faint Attack on Porygon 2/Critical Hit

Ferroseed uses Gyro Ball on Porygon 2

Porygon 2 uses Shadow Ball on Pawniard

Pawniard uses Faint Attack on Porygon 2

Ferroseed uses Metal Claw on Porygon 2/Porygon 2 faints

Pawniard uses Faint Attack on Mudbray

Mudbray uses Bulldoze/Pawniard and Ferroseed faint

Lombre uses Nature Power/Tri Attack on Mudbray

Mudbray uses Bulldoze on Lombre

Mudbray uses Stomp on Lombre/Flinches

Mudbray uses Stomp on Lombre/Lombre faints

Luna and Orchedy win!

Really quick wanna talk about Orchedy's team here. The last time we teamed up with her, she only had a Musharna and Staravia, which I had said fit her. Here, she reveals she has a 3rd Pokémon on her team, a Snorunt. I find this to be an interesting but pretty good fit into her team. It fits into the cuteness of her team.

After that battle, the leader of Team Lightning emerged and seemed pretty threatening. He called himself Lavius and instructed his grunts to bring out our 2 friends who seemed to have been captured. But that’s not all.

Spoiler

mFw3V9W.png

Damn. They did a number on them. But hey! Another point to the creators of this game! They actually made Dinor and Chan look like they got tortured/beaten the crap out of/fucked up/whatever other kind of way you wanna say this. It looks awesome and it shows that something has happened to them.

Lavius was going to throw them into the lava in front of us but luckily, lava from another place in the building started to pour in. We luckily were able to get them out of there and get everyone back to safety. After regrouping ourselves, Dinor told us that we were on the tv for days thanks to the Dusknoir event. That’s when Kain accidentially told him that Therus died and… Let’s just say I don’t want Dinor as my man anymore.

Spoiler

7ZhHnGC.png

XOoYYON.png

Pretty much tells Luna that she should have died instead of Therus, despite the fact that everyone was telling him that Therus sacrificed himself for her.

And then after Arietta tries to calm him down...

BWshTtN.png

He slaps her. This pretty much makes everyone hate Dinor instantly. And actually, after everyone says that he's a dick for what he's saying and what he did, they all leave him behind.

After cursing out to his now ex friends, a mysterious woman, who introduces her name is Sam, walks up to him and starts a convo with him and apparently wants him to follow her somewhere. Where to exactly where though? Who knows.

ysL3ete.png

After leaving the island, Arietta, Kain and Chan come with Luna to Berro City. They tell us that Orchedy and Nello went back to Snowleaf City to collect some supplies that were left behind since we were last there. Before taking Chan to the PokeCenter, Kain tells Luna that there’s a Gym Leader here and that she should start her Gym Challenge here. Weirdly though, he makes her promise to make sure she beats this gym leader, to which she awkwardly accepts, as long as they take care of Chan. He agrees and he, along with Arietta, take Chan to the PokeCenter. But this is where we shall stop for the time being.

Here is the team as of now!

Spoiler

cTZVxYi.png

Man, this has been one doozey of a Chapter. The reveal of Team Lightnings leader. We finally get to see what’s been going on with our heroes since escaping the Distortion World. And many more things. The only thing I kinda hate is the whole “Dinor turning evil” thing. I mean I know that good people will turn to the dark side but… I don’t know. I kinda wish there was more behind the reasoning than just that his master or teacher was dead and blamed Luna. It just feels somewhat weak. But everything else was fine. Join me next time as I take on the 1st Gym Leader of this game!

8 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

Hooray! Arcanine is back! That thing can put in work when you get Flamethrower!

Yea. I decided to use it since it's used in cutscenes. Plus, I'm kinda doing a "What I think Luna's team would be like" Pokémon Full Moon Run. And can't leave out Arcy.

Chapter 8 - Gym Leader Argramis VS Luna!

Welcome back to Pokemon Full Moon! Last time, we had invaded Team Lightnings hideout and Dinor started to be a major dick! In this chapter, we will be going after our 1st Gym Badge! It’s been a LONG time coming but today is the day. Before we do that though, I checked around the beach and city. It looks nice. Nothing too fancy or bad. Looks normal. Before we go to the gym though, let’s go to the basement of the Pokemon Center to check on Chan.

Spoiler

K7hYObe.png

Ohh Chan. How will you ever be healed before we have to leave after my Gym Battle. You might have to stay here sweetie. -In Luna's head- WAHOO! I get to be by people I actually like! YES!

Well now that we have that taken care of, off to the Gym! Must say, looks pretty nice. Mostly nothing but plant life so obviously a Grass Type Gym Leader. Puzzle is simple enough. Go into tree houses and flip a switch on things that are not like the others. After passing through the gym and its puzzles, we decide to train up the team for a bit. Turns out that there’s Pokemon in the gym so that’s useful. After finishing our training, we get a nice little evolution surprise!

Spoiler

jlq7NuJ.png

And with that, it’s time to face Argramis for the Argital Badge!

Spoiler

NjK1L9J.png

Gym Leader Argramis VS Luna

Arcanine uses Fire Fang on Grotle

Grotle uses Bite on Arcanine

Grotle healed with Hyper Potion

Arcanine uses Bite on Grotle

Grotle uses Bite on Arcanine

Arcanine uses Fire Fang on Grotle/Grotle faints

Roserade uses Sludge Bomb on Arcanine

Arcanine uses Fire Fang on Roserade

Arcanine switched for Ivysaur

Roserade uses Shadow Ball on Ivysaur/Special Defense falls

Roserade uses Sludge Bomb on Ivysaur/Ivysaur faints

Weavile uses Faint Attack on Roserade/Critical Hit/Roserade faints

Weavile uses X-Scissor on Lurantis

Lurantis uses Leaf Blade on Weavile

Weavile uses X-Scissor on Lurantis/Lurantis faints

Porygon 2 uses Psyshock on Vileplume

Vileplume uses Energy Ball on Porygon 2

Porygon 2 uses Psyshock on Vileplume/Vileplume faints

Arcanine uses Fire Fang on Mega Abomasnow

Mega Abomasnow uses Ice Beam on Arcanine/Arcanine faints

Weavile uses Faint Attack on Mega Abomasnow/Mega Abomasnow faints

Weavile uses Icy Wind on Tropius

Tropius uses Air Slash on Weavile/Weavile faints

Tropius uses Leaf Storm on Mudsdale/Mudsdale faints

Tropius uses Air Slash on Porygon 2/Critical Hit

Porygon 2 uses Psyshock on Tropius

Porygon 2 uses Signal Beam on Tropius/Tropius faints

Luna wins!

zW3ror8.png

After our 1st taste of a Gym victory, our friends were apparently watching the whole time. But… How in the world did Chan get better so quickly?!

Spoiler

cCjTs9y.png

... GOD DAMNIT!

But we also learned that Argramis and Kain... are father and son!

4ctkPYV.png

After a tiny family reunion, Argramis discovered that Luna didn’t have anything for her adventure. But he is a kind man and invited everyone over to his house and wanted to give Luna some things. When we arrive at the house, he first wants us to explain what happened to all of us and how they ended up here. Sooo… That’s what we did. Although, this time, the characters actually spoke it out instead of like “So and so explained the situation to so and so” which is… Kinda weird. But Argramis gets the whole story and invites everyone to stay there. He then offers Luna for him to enter her into the League registrations with her of course agreeing. He then gave her some supplies.

Spoiler

NuWGpkf.png

ONMAPyn.png

Before Argramis gave Luna her last thing, she put her new badge inside the badge box.

nAXkfMm.png

pHrGJUb.png

He then tells everyone that they can stay there for as long as they like. But today is a nice day and they should go to the beach for some fun and relaxation.

Spoiler

25PNxTF.png

Which is what everyone does. BUT! We’ll do that next time.

Spoiler

I probably said this sometime earlier in these posts but just in case, every 5 levels, I'll be showing my teams stats and movesets.

nzvTSsT.png

exlGUV3.png

waBVmME.png

KdqXOKU.png

e14IMzx.png

Dymfy3p.png

mUbm5wM.png

QAvzItf.png

B5LoSiK.png

RxKnSFV.png

11lk4tf.png

This chapter was just the Gym Battle but I wanna say that I really like something in this part of the chapter and it has to do with the stuff you get from Argramis. The professor is evil so of course he can’t give you that stuff. But I really like the idea of a Gym Leader giving you the stuff you need for your adventure. And the little dialogue between Luna and Argramis talking about how she basically has nothing was a neat little touch as well. I just really liked that bit. Might not be special to you guys but I like it a lot. Next time, we gonna have fun at the beach!... Or are we?

Chapter 9 - Storm The Castle!

Hello everyone and welcome back… To the beach! Yay! Beaches! It’s weird. Whenever I go to an actual beach, I find it boring and uneventful. But when I’m playing a game and we get to go to the beach, I get super excited. Is that weird? ANYWAYS, we go down and see Arietta swimming and here (at least for me anyways) is where we learn that she actually likes him! As in more than friends!

Spoiler

5bbWVV2.png

Then again, I guess it should have been obvious. I mean she left her gym to go visit him and then FOLLOWED him to the island we were staying on. I mean you don't do that unless you REALLY like them... Don't come up with other reasons. I'll look like an idiot here then. Dx

After that, we talk to Nello and Orchedy, who informs us that Chan wants to train with us on Route 517. Why does Chan almost never seem like he wants to just chill with us?! Like he either never helps us with anything, never wants to just relax with us. He either lets us do our own thing or he just wants to battle us. What a GREAT boyfriend you are Chan.

Before that though, a Mudkip comes up and Luna begins talking to it. Nello and Orchedy are astounded by this. Now I’m not too sure if I mentioned this somewhere in this threat but just in case I didn’t, Luna can understand Pokemon language. I’m not too sure if they explained to us how that can be exactly but I think it’s because she’s spent so much time in the cave with the Pokemon, that she just started to learn their language. Anyways, the Mudkip just wants food and to come with us. So we obtain a Mudkip! But I don’t intend on using it. So into the PC it goes forever.

Spoiler

ay5Rpui.png

We then head to Route 517 and talk to Chan. He wants us to train with him for our upcoming Gym Badges. Fine. Time to wreck you for a 3rd time Chan! FIGHT!

Spoiler

Double Battle VS Chan

Arcanine uses Bite on Milotic

Milotic uses Water Pulse on Arcanine

Jangmo-o uses Headbutt on Mudsdale

Mudsdale uses High Horsepower on Milotic/Milotic faints

Arcanine uses Bite on Axew/Hurt by Rocky Helmet

Axew flinches

Jangmo-o uses Headbutt on Mudsdale

Mudsdale uses High Horsepower on Jangmo-o/Jangmo-o faints

Arcanine uses Bite on Dragonite

Dragonite uses Fire Punch on Mudsdale/Burned

Axew uses Slash on Mudsdale/Critical Hit

Mudsdale uses Stomp on Dragonite

Arcanine uses Bite on Dragonite/Critical Hit

Dragonite uses Fire Punch on Arcanine

Axew uses Dual Chop on Mudsdale

Mudsdale uses Stomp on Dragonite

Dragonite healed with Hyper Potion

Axew uses Dual Chop on Mudsdale/Mudsdale faints

Weavile uses Icy Wind/Axew faints

Arcanine uses Bite on Dragonite

Dragonite uses Dragon Tail on Arcanine/Forced switched out to Porygon 2

Dragonite healed with Full Restore

Weavile uses Icy Wind on Dragonite

Porygon 2 uses Psyshock on Dragonite

Dragonite healed with Hyper Potion

Weavite uses Icy Wind on Dragonite

Porygon 2 uses Shadow Ball on Dragonite/Special Defense fell

Weavile uses Icy Wind on Dragonite/Dragonite faints

Luna wins!

Come on Chan. You're getting more Dragon Types and you're STILL so easy to beat. Dragnos! Get a new trainee for a Dragon Type Gym Leader! This one is not working!

After that defeating him, he offers us to teach our Pokemon Headbutt. We decide to teach a couple of our Pokemon it. Now they have stronger moves! We return back to Berro City. Before I do anything anymore, I wanna talk about the music in this place really quick. It’s so soothing. So relaxing. It fits a beach city so well. But back to the game play!

As we are about to head back down to the beach, a Team Lightning Grunt bumps into us and challenges us to a battle. After losing in a matter of like 10 seconds, she tries to run away but Arietta becomes a badass and stops her.

Spoiler

oKRxv0C.png

And in no time, gets her to talk.

T42MPEH.png

We discuss what our plan of action should be. We decide to invade the castle and battle the Team Lightning grunts. But then Arietta suggests this:

Spoiler

5601rey.png

Chan and Kain agree with her but Orchedy, Argramis, Nello and ourselves are against it. Before I continue, I must say, if I was in this situation, I’d be somewhat on both sides. I wouldn’t kill anyone unless I really had to. But Arietta decides to make a compromise and makes a plan everyone can be happy with.

Spoiler

KOABira.png

A77OSrC.png

F9Nr1oU.png

NgfJpoq.png

After that, everyone takes to the skies!

Spoiler

dIL6htu.png

This honestly looks so cool. I love how everyone is on a Flying Type Pokémon and just soaring through the skies. It looks amazing!

After we reach our destination, the Team Lightning Grunt escapes and Arietta chases her. Well let’s get on with the mission! We have no time to lose! We-

Spoiler

MIbJKL0.png

Well... It seems this mechanic has come back around. Now like I said before, I kinda half hate it but I also half enjoy it. Yes, you have to adjust your clock on the pc to make it evening but I get why this happens. Although, you could also just make it nighttime despite whatever the time might be.

After we “wait” til evening, everyone goes into their teams and yes! We, AGAIN, get to team with the one and only holy cuteness (besides us):

Spoiler

kaoynYg.png

As we travel through the little woods, we come face to face with an… Ohh no!

Spoiler

Q1fZ6Mr.png

Ohh Orchedy! It'll be ok! It won't get to you this time!

5rHw8uI.png

It's time to take our revenge on you, you god damn Ariados! And what a revenge battle it was. Critical hit Fire Fang killed this thing.

1ha1pKO.png

After defeating the beast, Orchedy apologizes for running off. She’s still traumatized from almost being killed by 1 of those things in the Distortion World. Luna reassures her that it’s ok and everyone is afraid of something and they resume their team up.

We finally reach Vladmir Castle and damn… This place looks like it’s in ruins. I mean yea. It’s basically just ruins and then the castle. It looks alright. Nothing special.

While battling through the Team Lightning Grunts, something amazing happens!

Spoiler

DVlXbYL.png

Dino Bloom the Ivysaur is now a POWERFUL Venusaur!

After taking out some more Team Lightning Grunts, Orchedy and Luna run into Chan who’s checking out a dead grunts clothes. He tells us that they might be holding something on them to get into the castle. He tells us to search any dead bodies we see. Hmm. There was one by the entrance. Maybe it was that one. But that’s not all. We discover that the dead grunt was the person who had battled us earlier in Berro City. Arietta must have killed her for trying to escape.

Spoiler

BfL7v1X.png

When they search the body however, they discover that she had the key!

XCSAZbD.png

We battle some more grunts and meet up with Kain. But it seems he’s in the middle of something…

Spoiler

KpjXDZ6.png

MORE MURDER! YAY! :D

We fight the rest of the Team Lightning grunts and meet Arietta outside the castle. We flash her the key and we go inside. But we’ll save that adventure for another time.

Here’s the team as of now!

Spoiler

v1T4Wup.png

This part of the chapter was all action! We taking over the castle and there’s MURDER! Murder EVERYWHERE! Hahahaha! Hahahaha! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!… Next time, we shall try to take over the castle from within!

Chapter 10 - Asshole Castle!

I am back for more Pokemon Full Moon! Last time we reached the castle after taking out (some battling, others by murder) some Team Lightning Grunts! Today, we shall storm the castle and UGH! I don’t hate the mechanics of the castle. It’s basically a “don’t let anyone see you or you’ll be thrown outside” kind of game. But I’m SOOOO bad at it. It annoys me. But luckily, I got through it. So yay for that! But we had to basically get to like 4 important areas in this castle.

The first place I went to was into Sam’s room.

Spoiler

5NJdXu0.png

Ohh Orchedy. You have such a way with words. She does talk a lot though so I don't blame her for saying that.

Double Battle With Orchedy VS Sam

Greninja uses Water Pulse on Porygon 2

Porygon uses Signal Beam on Greninja

Aurorus uses Round on Porygon 2

Musharna uses Psybeam on Aurorus/Confused

Greninja used Spikes

Porygon 2 uses Signal Beam on Greninja/Greninja faints

Aurorus hits itself in Confusion

Musharna uses Psybeam on Aurorus/Critical Hit/Aurorus faints

Houndoom uses Bite on Musharna

Porygon 2 uses Signal Beam on Houndoom

Shelgon uses Headbutt on Musharna/Flinches

Houndoom uses Beat Up on Musharna/Critical Hit/Musharna faints

Porygon 2 uses Signal Beam on Houndoom

Shelgon uses Headbutt on Porygon 2

Houndoom uses Beat Up on Snorunt

Porygon 2 uses Signal Beam on Houndoom/Houndoom faints

Snorunt uses Bite on Shelgon/Flinches

Porygon 2 uses Recover

Shelgon uses Headbutt on Snorunt/Flinches

Porygon 2 uses Psyshock on Shelgon

Shelgon uses Ember on Snorunt/Snorunt faints

Porygon 2 uses Psyshock on Shelgon/Shelgon faints

Orchedy and Luna win!

After that battle, we leave her room and search other rooms. And one of them had Radius in it. But it was different this time. It seems as if… He’s a good guy? Apparently, anyone who joins Team Lightning must stay or else. Despite many attempts from his daughter, he urges her, as well as us, to save the world.

Spoiler

rUxfjvY.png

lYoouD3.png

I don't know how I feel about this sudden "Radius is mysteriously a good guy now." There's no hints that he maybe a good guy or that he's changing to one. But let's just see what the story has in store for him.

He rushes us out of the room and we explore more rooms. We come into another room and this one has Redi in it. But unlike the other times we’ve seen him, no battle insinuates. He tells us he doesn’t care what we do. He’s just gonna sit down and have his meal. So we decide to explore his room and we find something VERY interesting!

Spoiler

zqsQAhF.png

That's right! The stone to summon Reshiram! He explains to us that they went to Nacreme City in the Unova Region and stole the stone from the museum there. But like he says, he won't stop us. So we leave the room with the stone and continue further into the castle.

As we get deeper into the castle, we see someone we didn’t expect… Well I mean I did. I don’t know about you. But NO!

Spoiler

Z59jRnr.png

Love... Or should I say former love... You've joined the darkside. I'm sorry but the feelings I've had for you... Are gone. I don't know why you joined Team Lightning... Hopefully someday you see the error of your ways and join back to the good side. Ohh. And the person next to him is called Lavia and is a leader of Team Lightning as well.

v4dGd35.png

Oh my god! We've told you we didn't do it on purpose! Stop blaming me! Grrrrr! That's IT! IT'S TIME TO BEAT YOUR ASS DOWN! WHETHER WE WERE LOVERS OR NOT!

Double Battle With Orchedy VS Dinor

Rampardos uses Ancient Power on Mudsdale

Graveler uses Discharge/Critical hit on Musharna

Musharna uses Psybeam on A. Graveler

Mudsdale uses High Horsepower on Rampardos/Rampardos faints

Mega Aerodactly uses Crunch on Musharna/Defense Drop

Graveler uses Discharge/Musharna faints

Mudsdale uses Double Kick on Mega Aerodactyl

A. Graveler healed with Hyper Potion

M. Aerodactyl uses Iron Head on Snorunt/Snorunt faints

Mudsdale uses High Horsepower on A. Graveler/A. Graveler faints

Mega Aerodactyl uses Iron Head on Staravia

Lycanroc uses Stone Edge on Staravia/Staravia faints

Mudsdale uses Heavy Slam on Mega Aerodactyl/Mega Aerodactyl faints

Lycanroc uses Stone Edge on Mudsdale/Misses

Tyrunt uses Dragon Claw on Mudsdale

Mudsdale uses Bulldoze

Tyrunt healed with Hyper Potion

Lycanroc uses Crunch on Mudsdale

Mudsdale uses Bulldoze/Lycanroc faints

Mudsdale uses Bulldoze/Tyrunt faints

Tirtouga uses Rain Dance

Mudsdale uses Bulldoze on Tirtouga/Tirtouga faints

Orchedy and Luna win!

After DECIMATING Dinor in that battle, a weird person called Elia sneaks up behind us and captures us. After that, they tie us both up to pillars and Lavius takes away the Light Stone from us.

Spoiler

KFoNB08.png

Witnessing what was happening to us, Kain came up with a crazy plan.

qdDXgGp.png

iV6c91E.png

fjAP9T7.png

Chan and Nello execute the plan and witness Lavius and Lavia summon Reshiram and orders it to kill Luna!

Spoiler

TN2MoOX.png

osi3SWJ.png

That's the power of Team Lightning huh? Wow. It got DECIMATED by 1 move from Mudsdale! Says a lot about your power, doesn't it Lavius?

After we defeat the “power” of Team Lightning, Lavius starts yelling at us and questioning how we beat a legendary Pokémon.

Spoiler

IeEProU.png

Before anything else happens, Arietta comes from out of nowhere and everyone makes a run for it, while also stealing back the Light Stone, and end up in the little woods. Arietta explains that she tried to find Dinor but couldn’t and found his clothes and breaks down about him. It’s sad to see her like this. You always see her in such a good mood. Making jokes and not caring what people say. It’s sad to see her like this.

They see a Murkrow, which is part of a TV station, and hear that people attacked the Security Station, meaning we did. We know that the International Police will be looking for us so we have to be very careful. And this is actually the end of Episode 2.

Spoiler

tHC5cjq.png

I said it once and I'll say it again. I love this. It indicates how far into the story/game you've gotten. But I'm not gonna stop here.

We get a cutscene with 2 people. A man and a woman. We never find out what the man’s name is but the woman is called Sophia. They talk about why a person they know ran away from them. The man tries to remain confident that they’ll see that person again but the woman isn’t so sure… It’s Luna’s parents. I mean it’s really obvious.

Spoiler

kDWBJBh.png

We cut back to the group on their Flying Type Pokemon back to Berro City. They hear a Pokemon cry and Chan and Luna go try to find it. They eventually find it and it’s LATIAS!

Spoiler

0JDwOD6.png

Luna talks to it. It says it is looking for its friend. Luna then asks if it wants to battle to which it apparently says bring it on! We beat it and Luna asks if it wants to join us. They can search for its friend (which is deff Latios by the way) together. Latias agrees and we obtain a Latias! That we will not be using. So into the PC it goes.

Everyone makes it back to Berro City and goes inside Argramis’ house. And this right here everyone is where I shall end this chapter.

Spoiler

oXx6OLc.png

This was a short episode compared to the 1st 1. But this 1 had a lot of stuff crammed into it. The island, the hideout, our first Gym Badge, more friends, friends turning into enemies. It was awesome! Although, I will have to say I wish Dinor would just stop saying that we caused Therus’ death. That’s 1 thing that annoys me. And I wish his turning evil was a bit more powerful. But hey. It’s what we got now. I will see you next time as we start Episode 3!

Chapter 11 - Finally Heading Home

Hello hello HELLO everyone! It’s time to enjoy some more Full Moon! Last time, we ended the episode (literally) as we fended off Team Lightning in their castle. Today, we get to go home. Our actual home. But not before waiting for a package for Argramis that comes on Sunday!

Spoiler

Yh23c3U.png

iCigvb4.png

6CMA6Sk.png

I agree with the both of you. I really wish I didn't have to wait for Sunday for this. I know I basically said I didn't mind this mechanic but if you start using it too much, it gets annoying kinda quickly.

I “wait” til Sunday to get the package but it’s just a letter. Kain gives it to his dad and he has received a new map of the region. Every Gym Leader gets one. One of his good friends sent him this and he’s also part of the Elite 4. Luna doesn’t know much about the Elite 4 so Argramis pretty much just tells her the basics.

Spoiler

BprDBsR.png

Couldn't have said it any easier dude.

As they’re talking, Arietta accidentally brings up something called the Gym Leader Parties.

Spoiler

nek59B4.png

Orchedy asks what they are and since we know the existence of them now, Argramis spills the beans. It’s a party where all the Gym Leaders gather up and dance, drink and eat with each other. It’s basically to greet each other and know more about them.

This also reveals another fact: Luna is Sophia’s lost daughter!

Spoiler

XfcUAeL.png

Everyone wonders why she ran away she says that they weren’t there for her. So she left. She doesn’t feel comfortable going back to her parents but Chan actually brings up a good point. You’re gonna have to confront her either way. She’s a Gym Leader and we need to beat her for the Gym Badge. Luna reluctantly decides she will go back home but only if her friends come with. Orchedy, Chan, Nello and Arietta agree to come but Argramis must stay because of his post of Gym Leader and Kain wants to be with his dad more. And this leads to a Bro Moment between Kain and Chan.

Spoiler

UjX5DRo.png

It's been real Kain. I'm actually gonna really miss him.

Everyone leaves after that. We journey to the East and then go up to a woodsy kind of area. Looks alright. As soon as we get to the entrance of the cave, a Legendary Pokemon comes down and wishes to test Luna. With that, we battle the Uxie!

Spoiler

IbyYV0W.png

After defeating it, it disappears. We go inside the cave and Arietta tells us that everyone has already gone through and that she needs to go through herself because she needs to test herself. At least, that’s what Chan said. Jeez. Chan just seems like he wants to not be with us. What a dipshit boyfriend he’s been so far.

After searching for a way out of the cave, we finally do exit the cave. We see Chan watching Arietta swimming. Chan is happy because she has to get out now and… Uhhh…

Spoiler

LoTzF4Q.png

Did... Did she just drown or something?

HESEHZe.png

Ohh no. A Sharpedo pulled her under and is now trying to kill her. That makes more sense. We dispatch of it immediately.

Having saved Arietta, she tells us to go find Orchedy and Nello. So we team up with Chan and go find them… Which takes like a minute to find them. They just wanted to enjoy the mountainside but go back down to Arietta when they here we’ll be leaving soon. We make it down to Arietta and everyone (BUT ME) leaves to go to Collaria City. Why does no one want to go with me to places? It’s aggravating!

After making it through another cave, we emerge into Collaria City where all our friends gather around us. They thought we wouldn’t want to just go right to the gym and see the family. So they got rooms at an inn called Stinging Beedrills. After we thank them, they go to the inn but we get interrupted by a… Ninja? He challenges us to a battle!

Spoiler

6z8ax9s.png

???

Arcanine uses Headbutt on Zorua

Zorua uses Foul Play on Arcanine

Arcanine uses Headbutt on Zorua/Zorua faints

Weavile uses X-Scissor on Zoroark

Zoroark uses Night Slash on Weavile

Zoroark healed with Hyper Potion

Weavile uses X-Scissor on Zoroark

Zoroark healed with Hyper Potion

Weavile uses Metal Claw on Zoroark/Attack rises

Weavile uses X-Scissor on Zoroark/Zoroark faints

Weavile uses X-Scissor on Zorua/Zorua faints

Luna wins!

yPH7HA2.png

He rushes away after his defeat, making Luna wonder what the fuck just happened. Now let me talk about the city really quick. 1st, the look of it. It looks great. Has an inn, multiple apartments, a Casino and a Gym! Love how it all looks. And the music. Oooo I love the music. I’m always bobbing my head to it. It’s very catchy.

After looking through the city some, we talk to Chan and we decide it’s time to go to bed. But no fun for me and Chan because Arietta is gonna be rooming with us. But that’s ok. I wasn’t planning on doing anything with Chan. So we go up to the room and it’s another 1 of those night time mechanics. Ugh! Too many! BUT! I’m actually gonna stop here.

Spoiler

DYr6yvR.png

Spoiler

ixT4c5C.png

4lvv30p.png

om882QH.png

VmKONXu.png

BHBusNx.png

pAmsgj0.png

H4aE2tn.png

jk2DbOZ.png

Uyc65uA.png

lEVltSM.png

fMFLBRo.png

This was a relaxing part of the Chapter. We got to learn a lot of stuff though, which is a good thing. I’m glad Luna is gonna try to mend things with her parents. It’s something that does need to happen. But ohh my god with the days and time mechanics! They’re starting to irritate me. But it’s not making me disliking the game so that’s good. In the next part, we plan on waking up and preparing to meet the folks!

Edited by Awesome_One