Getting Ready for episode 17

EmperorNova

So I've been playing Pokemon Reborn for a while now and I've completed the story in the current version. However, I've been wondering what to add to my team as a final member for a while now. My team includes:

(Genji)Greninja LV 74

Calm Nature w/Protean

Waterfall

Extrasensory

Surf

Dark Pulse

Buster(Chandelure)Shiny

Naughty Nature w/Infiltrator

Shadow Ball

Hex

Will-O-Wisp

Flamethrower

Bertha(Diggersby)

Naive Nature w/Huge Power

Earthquake

Strenght

Brick Break

Grass Knot

Elric(Metagross)Shiny

Naughty Nature w/Light Metal

Psychic

Zen Headbutt

Meteor Mash

Bullet Punch

Diesel(Roserade)

Docile Nature w/Natural Cure

Giga Drain

Growth

Nature Power

Toxic

I was wondering what specific Pokemon to add

Edited by EmperorNova

I would suggest Magnezone, but it looks like you already have a Metagross for a steel type. Perhaps try Ampharos? I don't know when Mega Evolution will arrive, but a Mega Ampharos would help you out tremendously, as having that Dragon typing would be extremely useful.

I have some recommendation:

1.Heracross or Hawchula for fighting.

2.Elcetivire (You can teach it elemental punches in E16)

3.At least one dragon type Tyranitor,flygon or Goodra.

4.Rotom (you can change forms so some options)

First off, some general advice for your current team:

Greninja: Replace waterfall with gunk shot, available at the new move tutor in Peridot Ward. gunk shot is very useful in conjunction with protean, and improves Gekkouga's Fairy matchups.

Chandelure: Looks good! Might consider replacing one of your two Ghost-type stabs with pain split, available via the Agate Circus move tutors. 

Diggersby: Replace brick break and grass knot with swords dance and quick attack, available through the move relearners. Fighting/Ground coverage is somewhat redundant and grass knot is a special attack, thus not benefitting from Diggersby's gigantic attack stat; having a setup move like swords dance and a STAB priority move can turn Diggersby into an absolute sweeping nightmare.

Metagross: replace psychic with either stealth rock, ice punch or explosion, available via the peridot move tutors or TM from 7th street. Metagross already has zen headbutt, so psychic is redundant. any of the aforementioned moves will make your metagross that much better.

Roserade: Well, growth is ok when you have sun, but I don't think it's particularly viable without it. I would replace it with a poison stab, such as venoshock, available through tm in the wasteland. toxic spikes, stun spore, leech seed, and even hidden power (with a good typing like fire or ice + technician as roserade's ability) can be a good option.

As for the 6th pokemon to round out your team, I think Togekiss would be the perfect choice. Your team has no Ground resists and is somewhat weak to Dark. Furthermore, Togekiss has good special bulk, which is something your team could use as well. If you don't have one, I can trade one to you if you need it! 

I would recommend Timid w/Serene Grace and EVs: 88 HP, 168 Sp. Attack, 252 Speed with air slash, dazzling gleam, ancientpower, and either flamethrower/morning sun. Item should be either leftovers or assault vest (or king's rock if you're a mean old flinch hacker).

• 5 weeks later...

I know you already have a Poison and a Ground type, but I can't help but recommend Nidoking anyway. Its movepool is incredible (elemental punches, stealth rocks, toxic spikes, poison jab, sludge wave, flamethrower, surf, earth power, bulldoze, megahorn, gunk shot?, shadow ball from earlier episodes when the TM was still available, etc.) and combined with Sheer Force this makes it one of the strongest special/mixed attackers in Reborn imo. Also IIRC Life Orb is available via the Strength glitch so you can abuse the stupidly broken LO + Sheer Force combo to hit like a monster truck with literally no drawbacks. Nidoking's low speed is a hindrance but can be fixed with a bit of EV training. And if you ever feel like the redundancy with your team's types is starting to hurt (although I think the last gym where it will is Water), you can always put it in rotation.