Ask Phoenix

Phoenix

I am sure someone can think of some pretty stupid Questions....

What's your favorite kind of food?

What is the current video game your playing?

What is your major?

I am sure someone can think of some pretty stupid Questions....

What's your favorite kind of food?

What is the current video game your playing?

What is your major?

anything that is spicy is my favorite kind of food

.......I forgot I still do that um....Borderlands 2 when it comes out is the game I'm gonna play like crazy but I haven't been playing much of anything lately.

My major is Pre-med

Spicy food is awesome... where I am from... we call it food XD

I never played borderlands... but I heard that it might be free to ps+ today... so I might grab it =)

Med is a good major me and a lot of my friends do med stuff :D

• Administrators

Not that I'm complaining at all, but when did you suddenly get so talkative? o.o I come on to see posts from Phoenix with actual content about himself, I mean, that's awesome, great, but is the world ending? I thought I'd die before I saw more than a teaspoon of self-disclosure from you. c:

ily keep doing it its nice to see phoenix who isnt just grrrrr in 'public' all the time.

y u so grrr all the time? :c

Not that I'm complaining at all, but when did you suddenly get so talkative? o.o I come on to see posts from Phoenix with actual content about himself, I mean, that's awesome, great, but is the world ending? I thought I'd die before I saw more than a teaspoon of self-disclosure from you. c:

ily keep doing it its nice to see phoenix who isnt just grrrrr in 'public' all the time.

y u so grrr all the time? :c

I hate to give you bad news but this is just a once in a blue moon kind of thing.

I blame Ikaru for the reason why I'm angry so much it's his voice,hair,face,sense of style,his mannerisms and pessimistic attitude towards life that make me angry....Other than that I'm one happy camper =)

I do talk to a lot of people on the server through pms hence why you don't see me talk much in main.

"This may sound like a stupid question"

"Ah, there are no stupid questions"

"You inherit 5 million dollars the same day aliens land and say they're going to blow up the world in two days... what do you do?"

"That's got to be the stupidest question i've ever heard."

My question included ^

Anybody who can name that move gets like infinite brownie points. (No using the internet D:

In fact, I'll give $R to anyone who can name the quote and which characters said it, in what room >>

"This may sound like a stupid question"

"Ah, there are no stupid questions"

"You inherit 5 million dollars the same day aliens land and say they're going to blow up the world in two days... what do you do?"

"That's got to be the stupidest question i've ever heard."

My question included ^

Anybody who can name that move gets like infinite brownie points. (No using the internet D:

In fact, I'll give $R to anyone who can name the quote and which characters said it, in what room >>

Double my money buy converting it into Canadian dollars then spend my money on various drugs. If I'm gonna die I'm gonna die happy or high of my mind or buy tank just for fun.

I think I remember this quote. I know it was a scene from a oldish movie with Christian Slater and Winona Ryder in it but I don't remember the movie. I do remember one of the girls saying "fuck me gently with a chainsaw" in the cafeteria