Almost 4 years of lurking finally other! Oh joy! Oh wonder!

Elanir

Hi everyone! I've just recently pick up Reborn, finish episode 16 after a long time not playing the game, and I notice that I had an almost 4 years old account on this forum without even an introduction! (O_o) Time to fix that!

So I'm a 22 years old french guy (almost 23 ^^) that find out about Reborn thanks to the music actually (I follow Glichxcity channel on youtube) and I have to say it's my favorite Pokemon games (fangames and official included!). I'm not an hardcore Pokemon fan, I didn't know anything about ev or strat or anything before playing Reborn actually, but I've enjoy the story and the characters so much! There's some great work, and some insane characters like I love them (I really hope we will see more of Terra soon :D). Got some trouble against some "boss" or arena fights, but that's what make the game funny I guess (or frustrating sometimes ^^).

About myself, well I enjoy video games of course, mainly RPG (like most of Bioware older games, or JRPG) and other story-driven games, but I've also played some MMO, for example Star Wars The Old Republic or LoL. I recently start to play Secret Worlds Legends, but alone it's not as funny as I thought it would. I also do some RP, like D&D or custom made with some friends, as a player or a GM, but the people I used to play with haven't really the time recently, sadly (some friends I have :p). I also like to watch some movies/anime, like anybody I guess ? ^^

I'm quite new to this all forum things, I often just read stuff and never get involved (always worried of making mistake or making a bad joke that will offense someone, as I'm often quite sarcastic, but I'll try to tone it down :D), and it's time to change that! So please teach me, all of your wonderful future senpai! I'm looking forward to talk with all of you!

PS: sorry if I've made too much grammar or other mistakes, English is not my mother tongue, I hope it wasn't too bad. :P

PPS: sorry if this was too long, too much to say maybe? Or rather I'm always overthinking stuff, so I hope it wasn't too boring. :D But maybe it wasn't long enough? I don't know! x)

PPPS: sorry for all the PS, I promise it's over!

7 minutes ago, FairFamily said:

Welcome to reborn.

Thank you very much!

2 minutes ago, Cool Girl said:

Bienvenue à Reborn! :D Feels good to see another frenchie! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Oh, are there a lot of french people around ? By the way, always thought French have a kind of bad of reputation on internet. ^^

And thanks for the welcome!

Welcome in this forum :D, i hope you will have fun here ^^

16 minutes ago, Elanir said:

By the way, always thought French have a kind of bad of reputation on internet. ^^

Well if i have to be honest i don't look where you are from, but if you are good person, a funny person, a generous person, etc. :). Don't worry, in this forum there are good people ^^

Edited by LykosHand

2 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Welcome in this forum :D, i hope you will have fun here ^^

Well if i have to be honest i don't look where you are from, but if you are good person, a funny person, a generous person, ecc. :). Don't worry, in this forum there are good people ^^

Ahah thank you for the warm welcome, I sure hope so as well!

And yes it seems that there are a lot of nice and fun people around. ^^

welcome to reborn! i am a local bard here to help you in any way you may need. i am also very sarcastic, i have a triple black belt in pun fu, and no i am not trying to mimikyu, you never have to worry about offending me so feel free to let lose all your pent up sarcasm. 

2 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

welcome to reborn! i am a local bard here to help you in any way you may need. i am also very sarcastic, i have a triple black belt in pun fu, and no i am not trying to mimikyu, you never have to worry about offending me so feel free to let lose all your pent up sarcasm. 

Ahah thank you for the welcome. It's actually hard for me to make pun in English, but good ones. :D

I'll try not to do that to much, but I will definitely remember the offer. I actually have some experiences with people who take a joke really bad or too seriously on internet, but I understand, sometimes it's hard to get the joke (especially with written talk, unless with a thousand "^^" i guess :p).

2 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

You 've got it all wrong. The "other people" who mass murder French people regularly/lately, have a bad reputation on the internet, despite the hordes of their apologists and their swarming efforts.

A warm welcome to you.

Thank you kindly! :)

14 minutes ago, WSGreen said:

Well welcome to reborn. And dont worry ive been here for 2 years and have yet to make a introduction post.

Thank you for the welcome! And yeah I'm sure I'm not the only one, it's kind of stressful to make an introduction actually. :D

5 hours ago, Alphagar said:

Welcome!!

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Paul25 said:

Welcome back to reborn!

*Greets with a bouquet of flower*

Oh that's very nice :D Thanks!

1 hour ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Welcome to Reborn!!! Hope you have a great time here! Also, if you're interested in Mafia or want to try a new experience, check out this thread, http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/28008-sign-ups-open-reborn-girls-fight-for-love-mafia/

Thanks for the welcome! I don't know anything about mafia, but I'm curious, I will definitely check this out. :)