Team presentation! Country-based run!

Vhandrake

Alright! So here it is, as for now the only thing i did was getting the team ready for the country-based Pokémon (Somewhat) so here we go! Presenting the team! 

Froakie: Gekkouga, male.

Pokémon was created in Japan, ninjas are one of the most japanese things ever... So there's that! 

Gible: Drachen, male

Representing Germany, as @FactoryofSadness said "one of the best countries around, always a threat to others"

Bulbasaur: Jess, female

Representing Greece, and a "thank you" to one of the 2 main sources of help for this run idea... as @Jess said " It loves sun, has Chlorophyll and is named after Venus (Venusaur), the Greek Goddess of beauty. It even learns Solar Beam"

Cubchoo: Misha, male

Representing Russia, again FoS came up with it: "an icy bear which thrives in the cold, counters Germany", Nuff said.

Rufflet: FactOfFree, male

Representing USA, the one who came up with the idea of this run needed a name

Ponyta: Nahuel, male

Representing Argentina, my own country, Nahuel mean "Jaguar" in "Tehuelche", which is the language native aboriginals had.. I know "Jaguar" doesn't fit to a horse, but it's a name you probably won't see anywhere else besides Argentina and perhaps Chile... And in addition to all that... Well, Nahuel is my IRL name... So yeah! He earned it.

Rotation: 

Sandile: GDayMate, male

Representing Australia, i just wanted an australian one and it may come in handy.

Hawlucha: Cuauhpi, male

Representing México, "Luchadores" are a thing in México, and i love Hawlucha, Cuauhpi was decided after the Eagle Warriors from the Aztec Empires, in his language, they were called "Cuauhpipiltin" (Close enough) So Cuauhpi was good enough for me! 

And that's it's for the presentation, i'll be updating as i advance in the game (At least that's the idea) If you want, you can let me know your ideas, and if i like them i'll add them and name the Pokémon after you! 

That's it for me, and thank you, as always.

2 minutes ago, Vhandrake said:

Alright! So here it is, as for now the only thing i did was getting the team ready for the country-based Pokémon (Somewhat) so here we go! Presenting the team! 

Froakie: Gekkouga, male.

Pokémon was created in Japan, ninjas are one of the most japanese things ever... So there's that! 

Gible: Drachen, male

Representing Germany, as @FactoryofSadness said "one of the best countries around, always a threat to others"

Bulbasaur: Jess, female

Representing Greece, and a "thank you" to one of the 2 main sources of help for this run idea... as @Jess said " It loves sun, has Chlorophyll and is named after Venus (Venusaur), the Greek Goddess of beauty. It even learns Solar Beam"

Cubchoo: Misha, male

Representing Russia, again FoS came up with it: "an icy bear which thrives in the cold, counters Germany", Nuff said.

Rufflet: FactOfFree, male

Representing USA, the one who came up with the idea of this run needed a name

Ponyta: Nahuel, male

Representing Argentina, my own country, Nahuel mean "Jaguar" in "Tehuelche", which is the language native aboriginals had.. I know "Jaguar" doesn't fit to a horse, but it's a name you probably won't see anywhere else besides Argentina and perhaps Chile... And in addition to all that... Well, Nahuel is my IRL name... So yeah! He earned it.

Rotation: 

Sandile: GDayMate, male

Representing Australia, i just wanted an australian one and it may come in handy.

Hawlucha: Cuauhpi, male

Representing México, "Luchadores" are a thing in México, and i love Hawlucha, Cuauhpi was decided after the Eagle Warriors from the Aztec Empires, in his language, they were called "Cuauhpipiltin" (Close enough) So Cuauhpi was good enough for me! 

And that's it's for the presentation, i'll be updating as i advance in the game (At least that's the idea) If you want, you can let me know your ideas, and if i like them i'll add them and name the Pokémon after you! 

That's it for me, and thank you, as always.

Yes! A new series for you for me to read! Can't wait to see this happen! :D

Just now, Vhandrake said:

Thank you! If you want you can participate! :D I would like to have a Pokémon named after you after all you did for me.

Well I mean you can do it but Idk which one. I'm not so good with the like country animals and stuff like that. xD Whatever Pokemon you get next you can name after me. Haha.

Gotta love the name of Sandile. I'm trying to think of a pokemon that looks high, are there any? If so, that's one that you should use for the Netherlands. Or, like @Seal said, Litleo, or any other lion pokemon at that

Just now, HongaarseBeer said:

Gotta love the name of Sandile. I'm trying to think of a pokemon that looks high, are there any? If so, that's one that you should use for the Netherlands. Or, like @Seal said, Litleo, or any other lion pokemon at that

Watchog kinda looks high.

18 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

I'm trying to think of a pokemon that looks high, are there any?

17 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:

Watchog kinda looks high.

9 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Slowbro also looks like he's in a different world

Parasect is completely zombified! And carries a shroom. A hallucinogenic shroom. There it is, The Netherlands! xD

if there's any mon that would represent the NL, it would be either Miltank, sunflora, Pyroar, Amoonguss, lotad (here in Frisia we have quite some lilypads. the Frisian flag is covered in the things for crying out loud!). maybe roserade because Tulips?

Edited by Wolfox