Reason Why I'm Quitting This Game (Rant)

jakk8399

Its a pokemon game. There are tons of them around you to catch depending on your needs. The game is as hard as you want it to be.   By rotating your team depending on the challenges you re gonna face,  you are making your progress easier, you get to try out interesting pokemon choices, and all of that at the cost of some extra training.

hey, man. I feel your pain. angie ruthlessly beat me multiple times, to the point where I had to grind up a friggin magcargo to deal with her.

if you really want to beat the game, id suggest keeping a healthy rotation of pokemon. noibat and pichu at that point really arent cutting it. growlithe is already starting to become rather weak against major trainers. and if your meditite doesnt have pure power, its going to end up being thoroughly useless because pure power is the only reason the meditite line sees usage.

I didnt mean to bash on your team stupidly hard (which I probably did and I apologize for that), but my point was that keeping a healthy rotation may be a good idea. if youre having trouble against marianette, why not try rotating in either a fighting type or something that resists normal types? I cant say that the battle suddenly will be easymode (hell, I even had trouble with meganium, stoutland and simipour in my team), but its certainly going to make it easier.

also, keep in mind that reborn and rejuv, and other games of the same genre, arent particularly every pokemon players cup of tea. its entirely possible that its not your kind of game- in which case, lay it down for at least a while before you end up tearing all your hair out.

good luck!

(ps. dont try to make pichu battle against trainers. use it to battle WEAK wild pokemon. it sounds really really boring which it no doubt is, but its a good way to grind friendship without pichu going down literally every time it enters battle.)

Walking around simply might also help pichu gain some happiness after which a few level increases can give it enough happiness to become a pika

I was about to make a post on how I'm finding intense mode surprisingly easy lol. I don't know if it's a glitch or something, but I started a new save file on intense and accidentally talked to that guy in the tent into changing the mode into intense (eventhough it was already intense). I don't think this should change anything but I'm starting to feel like the level caps are stupidly high and the gym leaders pokemons are too low level'd. Currently about to beat the sheridan gym leader.

Is there any way for me to check what my save file's difficulty is?

catch a chingling and evolve it to a chimecho, i used it for venam, keta, rorrim B and the aelita fight , and it's bulky and good sp A

and extracensory ad level 22 is op

Edited by gryson

the game is hard we all know that to beat this game you need a knowledge about what good early pokemons you can get and know ofcorse how to use them.for starter i allways pick or 1 tank like popplio in this gen or a sweeper like torchic or axew in last episode.your team as i see they cant get more that 2 hit for a gym leader pokemon froakie is rly weak early and i had a lot of problems in my first playthrough but atleast i finish the pain.if you see you cant do it try to see what pokemon you can get early and build a early team i allways do that later every time my team change never build a team early.and ofcore about training is not a problem in reju audino trainers is everywhere after second gym and is easy to keep the lvl comperable with the gym leaders and the rivals.is sad too see ppl dont try harder in my first playthrough i was try to defeat valeria and i did it after 3 hours(i didnt say that it was easy mode not event normal) just guys keep trying and gl :3 

knowledge
Edited by valantisthanasoulis