Jan is evil and i can prove

GuillerXD

9 minutes ago, ~ Guiller ~ said:

Showing us pokemons with drizzle that we cannot capture right before Amber battle? just evil...

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png?1497083172

123.png?1497083471

I love how you only paid attention to the Wingulls, and not everything else shitty that is happening in that place.

7 minutes ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

Who said you can"t catch them :]

................................................................we can?

5 minutes ago, Revolver said:

I love how you only paid attention to the Wingulls, and not everything else shitty that is happening in that place.

They are fine
They are just sleeping, mommy too, she's just sleeping, there is no way she is actually dead right? :)
......RIGHT??!!!

Just now, ~ Guiller ~ said:

................................................................we can?

They are fine
They are just sleeping, mommy too, she's just sleeping, there is no way she is actually dead right? :)
......RIGHT??!!!

i mean, i haven't gotten to that part yet BUT its supposed to work like the emolga/hoppip events, thats what i was told 

13 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

my question is: Why would you want to use a Pelliper in the first place? it's not like there are better water types in the sea

Pelipper has the ability drizzle, which destroys the fire gym as her strategy is spamming heatwave, erruption iirc

Beside who doesn't want a 100% accruacy hurricane

Edited by Another Retired Shipper

23 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

my question is: Why would you want to use a Pelliper in the first place? it's not like there are better water types in the sea

Drizzle is especially usefull when you battle a fire type leader under an eternal sun... Just saying

• Global Mods
14 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

oh, ni that case Jan isn't evil, he made a nearly worthless mon in most cases usefull!

This is a change with Sun/Moon, not specifically rejuvenation. that's why wingull was axed from early areas like oceania pier

2 hours ago, Another Retired Shipper said:

i mean, i haven't gotten to that part yet BUT its supposed to work like the emolga/hoppip events, thats what i was told 

Even then, those Wingull/Pelipper are never in a place you can access in that scene.

44 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

Hmmm, Ame is a girl, right? So, the correct sentence would be: "If Jan is evil, then Ame must be Lilith incarnate" ^_^

Eh, Lilith is the failed spouse of Adam in Hebrew mythology and not really related to the core of evil in any way.  I wouldn't say the analogy fits, and considering Angels are pretty gender fluid, it's not far fetched to say to say Lucifer couldn't embody both male and female traits.