Pokemon Location Guide Based on Number of Badges - Rejuvenation Edition!

24 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Um, you find them in the grass before the cave.  They aren't even rare.  They are about all I encountered before finally going into the cave with Melia; though now that route's close for me (for now at least).

Thanks!

Yeah! It was closed for me too but I never bothered enough to check it out.

Maybe I will check it out once I reach Golden dream city i.e finish this game.

I have taken a brief pause from the guide until the 12th of July in order to do my university degree. If any of you have anymore corrections to make or point out future events to take into consideration, then do it, but the guide will not be updated until then due to my real-life issues.

3 minutes ago, Ross_Andrews said:

I have taken a brief pause from the guide until the 12th of July in order to do my university degree. If any of you have anymore corrections to make or point out future events to take into consideration, then do it, but the guide will not be updated until then due to my real-life issues.

Good luck with class (es)!

is budew really in east gearen? i cant find it anywhere, or does it have a really low percentage off showing up (and yes it is morning)

Edit: found it, guess it has a low rate off showing up

Edited by Fabidieboy4

• 3 months later...

Can time of day be added to the guide? I ended up having to ask in the discord chat about the nidorans as I mostly play at night and thus had been searching futilely for quite a while.

Love the guide btw makes it much easier to identify pokemon by area.