Zygarde cell locations

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Alright i think i now have found all the cells available for now

these are the last 2

75.    Day    Valor Mountain 4F/ at the room with the big door, turn the mountain to heat, go to the clifside and enter mountain again/ now go up and magma surf/ on the right side

76.    Day    Valor Mountain 1F/ follow steps from 75/ go down the ladder/ jump in the hole/ by heatmor/ top

Alright found a new one, and because of that there are 79 cells as of right now (I have possibly missed 1 because than you have 80 ;) but i'm still on the lookout)

77.    Day    GDC-Botanical Garden/slide through the fence down right/ where you get TM Sunny Day (bottom right)

(ps: srry for all these separate posts)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Global Mods
1 hour ago, Aphrodi said:

Hello , i am wondering how to get this zygarde cell in DARCHLIGHT CAVE   

iy-M59sMQuODQTChJ6yWzQ.png

It's unobtainable right now. To get that Zygarde cell, you'd have to enter from a part of the caves that's currently being blocked off by the Snorlax on Route 8. As of the current version, there's no way to wake up the Snorlax. 

17 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

It's unobtainable right now. To get that Zygarde cell, you'd have to enter from a part of the caves that's currently being blocked off by the Snorlax on Route 8. As of the current version, there's no way to wake up the Snorlax. 

ah okay got it and Ty for ur quick response ^^ 

I actually got that zygarde cell.It might be a bit cheating.

I saved at the spot then load up my save in V8.There was a bug here in V8 which lets me walk up the ledge.Again save and load it in V9.Now I can easily take the zygarde cell.

I used a similar way to get Ralts even before Crawli gym though I never used it.

• Global Mods

So is 78 the current maximum amount of cells (with 2 more visible but not obtainable)

I've ended up with 77 and have no clue which one I missed so RIP. not checking all those spots again

Edited by DreamblitzX