Zygarde cell locations

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Animefan666 said:

I found another cell. It's in the boathouse at Teila Resort. It was night time, but chances are that it can be found during the day too.

do you mean this one:

32.    Day    Tesla resort/room 1D

or do you mean the house where the boat from tesla is in located?

Just now, Fabidieboy4 said:

do you mean this one:

32.    Day    Tesla resort/room 1D

or do you mean the house where the boat from tesla is in located?

No, it's behind the boat in the building on the beach, not in one of the resort rooms.

Edited by Animefan666

5 hours ago, valantisthanasoulis said:

you can find 1 in route 2 night i thing http://prntscr.com/fhnbbc but you cant get it

2 hours ago, Animefan666 said:

Found another cell.

Amethyst Cave/Amethyst Depths/Amethyst Mines/Cliffside Graveyard, on the right.

Reveal hidden contents

F80ED8Y.png

Thank you for finding them!! (they are on the list now)

21 minutes ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

Ok so apparently I have 73 cells, which is impossible. There is a 75 one, and it is somewhere in the GDC Island(I prob got it hunting for the kimono girls and I really don't know where it is, sorry)

alright, good to know at least

I didn't get the one in the cliffside grave. Can anyone post a pic depicting its location? thank u

got it 

where is venam's graveyard?? there is one portal in venam's gym which is only for her use. I can't seem to access it. Is there a new sidequest for it?? I didn't start a new run again for version 9 so i'm missing some stuff here.....could do with some help

got it again........hee hee wasted 5 lines of typing due to confusion

Edited by BRS swag

So after exploring every single bit of area in the game up to V9 I have 76 Zygarde Cells: excluding the one in Darchlight Cave and Route 2 Scientist blocking the way that are impossible to get. So that would make 78 Zygarde Cells in total visible up to this point. Sorry that I didn't kept track of where I found them since I went exploring all the areas in a random order, but I encourage you to try and find them all.

76 Zygarde Cells.JPG

Edited by kingjrcasanova

53 minutes ago, MC1999 said:

i can't find no.17, can someone screenshot the place for me?

i dont have a screenshot right now cause im not home but it's when you enter the cave you need to go to were all the water is, than you need to go up to the section that is higher, and when you go all the way to the left you should cross a little bridge when youre there there should be a platform that is bellow you and there it should be (if it doesn't show up maybe you have to change you time (from day to night))

Just now, Fabidieboy4 said:

i dont have a screenshot right now cause im not home but it's when you enter the cave you need to go to were all the water is, than you need to go up to the section that is higher, and when you go all the way to the left you should cross a little bridge when youre there there should be a platform that is bellow you and there it should be (if it doesn't show up maybe you have to change you time (from day to night))

ok, i'll try and see tq for the info