Zarc and Co. : professionals providers of pokemons

Zarc

so, I'm a bit stuck in-game. I'm trying to beat shelly, but my team isn't well suited for it. I'm trying to get a burning field up quickly, but my slugma isn't fast enough to outrun Illumise's rain dance. I'm trying to level up my growlithe so I can try with it instead. Do you have any suggestions for a fast pokemon that can turn a forest field into a burning one?

1 hour ago, NinjaKirby said:

so, I'm a bit stuck in-game. I'm trying to beat shelly, but my team isn't well suited for it. I'm trying to get a burning field up quickly, but my slugma isn't fast enough to outrun Illumise's rain dance. I'm trying to level up my growlithe so I can try with it instead. Do you have any suggestions for a fast pokemon that can turn a forest field into a burning one?

Just saying, Illumise has prankster. So, nothing is going to outspeed it, even if you bring a 100 level typhlosion with eruption. Try to Fake Out Illumise to flinch it with a Persian and use Growlithe's Flame Burst to set the field on fire.

Zarc, do you happen to have a gligar/gliscor with baton pass and agility already bred onto it? If not, I'd really appreciate just any female gligar/gliscor that I can use for breeding, to breed those onto one myself.

I also have three other requests, if you are willing: (1) another Razor Fang if you have one (to use to evolve the gligar I'm hoping to breed), (2) a Toxic Orb (again, to use with the awesome Poison Heal Gliscor I'll be breeding), and (3) a Clamperl with decent IVs.

29 minutes ago, Jess said:

Just saying, Illumise has prankster. So, nothing is going to outspeed it, even if you bring a 100 level typhlosion with eruption. Try to Fake Out Illumise to flinch it with a Persian and use Growlithe's Flame Burst to set the field on fire.

Oh yeah, I have a hariyama... Why have I never realized I can do that?! XD I use fake out so much, after all. Anyways, thanks for telling me the obvious. I'm not being sarcastic or rude, I mean it. thanks. I actually forgot about that XD.

Just now, NinjaKirby said:

Oh yeah, I have a hariyama... Why have I never realized I can do that?! XD I use fake out so much, after all. Anyways, thanks for telling me the obvious. I'm not being sarcastic or rude, I mean it. thanks. I actually forgot about that XD.

You're welcome :) 

Hope you win it! Good luck!