Zarc and Co. : professionals providers of pokemons

Zarc

22 minutes ago, Suave911 said:

Username Suave911 I know this is a moonshot but is it possible to get a lugia from you? Favorite pokemon lol

Legendary Pokémon are not in the game yet. There is a way to get them however if you know someone with sandbox, have sandbox or through the request a mon for players interested in doing themed runs. I would suggest trying @Snowy Amine ( MC Kapper) through the breeders guild

2 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Legendary Pokémon are not in the game yet. There is a way to get them however if you know someone with sandbox, have sandbox or through the request a mon for players interested in doing themed runs. I would suggest trying @Snowy Amine ( MC Kapper) through the breeders guild

oh ok sorry about that but ill definitely look into that guide, thank you appreciate the help 

2 hours ago, Suave911 said:

oh ok sorry about that but ill definitely look into that guide, thank you appreciate the help 

No problem. Hope you can get it though you won't be able to use it in online functions from my understanding

10 minutes ago, Pμrple said:

@-IR- i will check this ! 

edit : come one , i have 6 zorua , all male... The luck is real. But if you wait a while i can surely give you a female one

i really appreciate if i can have the female one, with 12,5% female rate. since im currently working for 5/6IV, breeding riolu with the same rate is hell