Zarc and Co. : professionals providers of pokemons

Zarc

14 hours ago, Pμrple said:

@RedAlert randomizer mod from hardcore reborn CoM

Hey man,

can you explain how to have this harcore randomizer mode please ?

cause I dont find any tuto about that and I prefer looking for them by myself as just took some from you that you might have put hours to catch..

4 minutes ago, lShoots said:

Hey man,

can you explain how to have this harcore randomizer mode please ?

cause I dont find any tuto about that and I prefer looking for them by myself as just took some from you that you might have put hours to catch..

there :

https://mega.nz/#!84JWQRgK!MlrirNqEPXaeFpEJjQITndM2xZjq3ldXr2Yb_jO7iBI

8 hours ago, RedAlert said:

Cool cool

May I ask how you got pokes like Hydreigon, Honedge and Dragonite?

You could also use sandbox which allows you to generate anything you want at any level though I suggest a lower level if bot the heart scale system for generated pokemon is kinda wonky it also allows for ev training and IV modification so you could have your perfect shiny team without egg moves tho

2 hours ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

You could also use sandbox which allows you to generate anything you want at any level though I suggest a lower level if bot the heart scale system for generated pokemon is kinda wonky it also allows for ev training and IV modification so you could have your perfect shiny team without egg moves tho

Yeah I already have RPG Maker XP which allows me to get any Pokémon I want but I don't like using it, it feels like cheating xD

I only use it for egg hatching because it takes fucking forever otherwise

28 minutes ago, RedAlert said:

Yeah I already have RPG Maker XP which allows me to get any Pokémon I want but I don't like using it, it feels like cheating xD

I only use it for egg hatching because it takes fucking forever otherwise

I see well good luck in your endeavors

2 hours ago, Pμrple said:

@StarryDreamerKitten yeah , totally my bad :( 

edit : i will hunt somes mons 

My phone doesn't have that u like thing sadly and i tried to tag u earlier for something since you have a wide variety of mons thought u might of had scyrher or tini if the person was free when I am not