Perish Song's Solve-A-Puzzle Giveaway thread! ( Not active until Summer)

Perish Song

Just now, Shingo said:

You can always check my first post to see their spread. Beldum is 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Jolly nature

Sorry, I didn't see it at a first glance what the spead was but would you take a trevant female 5IV for it?

Totodile, Rotom and Swinub are added! Egg moves of sneasel has been adjusted to icicle crash, ice shard and taunt! 6 more pokemons coming till friday !

Looking for good iv bulbasaur and tangela :)

Edited by Shingo

Somehow, I keep missing coming here when I see it on the front page.  Would you be interested in a 6IV Togepi?  On my quest for a decent shiny one, I filled 2/3's of a box with 6IV's.  Now I offer them to those who run breeding shops.  I don't really need in return (since I am trying to clear out space), but if you have an extra Darmantarn (or any in it's evolution tree) with any 31 IV's I'll be happy to take it.

PS. I do have a 4IV Bulbasaur if you want it.

Edited by seki108

5 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Somehow, I keep missing coming here when I see it on the front page.  Would you be interested in a 6IV Togepi?  On my quest for a decent shiny one, I filled 2/3's of a box with 6IV's.  Now I offer them to those who run breeding shops.  I don't really need in return (since I am trying to clear out space), but if you have an extra Darmantarn (or any in it's evolution tree) with any 31 IV's I'll be happy to take it.

PS. I do have a 4IV Bulbasaur if you want it.

Darmantarn is darmanitan right? ._.