Perish Song's Solve-A-Puzzle Giveaway thread! ( Not active until Summer)

Perish Song

I would love a Charmander or Squirtle. I am only just starting Reborn again and have no idea how IVs work...I just love those two and want to breed them shiny. X3 What pokemon are you looking for atm? Now for sleep. : O 

Edit: I do have pokerus atm in my party. o.o

Edited by Alphagar

2 minutes ago, Alphagar said:

I would love a Charmander or Squirtle. I am only just starting Reborn again and have no idea how IVs work...I just love those two and want to breed them shiny. X3 What pokemon are you looking for atm? Now for sleep. : O

I dont have squirtle ready unfortunately, but I got 2 pairs of charmander, 1 is for special attacking purposes, other is for physical. Mainly, I am looking for chansey, shroomish, heracross and bulbasaur. 

How IV's are working

Spoiler

As for how IV's are working, each pokemon as a value of IV in all 6 stats, called Individual values. Those IV's directly affect the pokemon stats, means higher the IV, higher the performance. So that directly affects its competitive side, people obviously wants the best performance possible. The way of obtaining good IV is basically breeding. Every baby pokemon alters the 3 IV stats of their parents, other 3 being randomized. This means you can get randomly generated 31 stats in pokemons even if the parents doesnt have any 31's. In the future, after you obtain parents with multiple 31's, you start using the item destiny knot, this increases the amount of IV's taken from parents to 5, only 1 gets randomized. If this is confusing, I'll set an example here below;

Male parent IV spread = 31/31/1/2/3/4   Female Parent IV spread : 0/0/2/2/1/31 

Without destiny knot it is possible to take the 3 31's from parent and baby will look like this ----> 31/31/xx/xx/xx/31 . The X's here means they werent altered from parents, they were randomized. In this case they could have been rolled into 31 aswell and baby can look like this with a miracle . ----> 31/31/31/31/31/31 . Althought it is less likely to happen, it is still possible.

Male parent IV spread = 31/31/0/31/0/0  Female Parent IV spread = 0/0/31/0/31/31

If we use destiny knot here,  the amount of IV's altered will be 5 instead of 3, this will give us a better chance of obtaining good IV pokemons. Destiny knot basically removes the mid possibilities of having random spreads and increases chances of good IV breeding.

Babies in this scenario can look like this  31/31/31/31/31/xx (All the 31's can be altered and other stat will be randomed, it can be even randomed 31, in this case you get a perfect mon)

or like this 0/0/0/0/0/xx ( All the 0's can be altered and other stat will be randomed, it can be even randomed 0)

@Shingo  Do you still happen to have your Abra/Gible/Gastly/Larvitar/Scyther/Duskull/Shinx/Sandile? (All the non shiny ones) Sorry it's a lot of mons I am asking for IDK if you have a rule of only getting 1 or 2 of them. These are the ones I am wanting for end game though so figured I'd ask.

2 hours ago, Shingo said:

Is chansey ok?

I have chansey with x Sp attack (for breeding purposes) and with x Attack (for battling purposes). Which would you like?

1 minute ago, SoulSlayer said:

@Shingo  Do you still happen to have your Abra/Gible/Gastly/Larvitar/Scyther/Duskull/Shinx/Sandile? (All the non shiny ones) Sorry it's a lot of mons I am asking for IDK if you have a rule of only getting 1 or 2 of them. These are the ones I am wanting for end game though so figured I'd ask.

I always keep a pair of everyhing I have for future breed requests. There is no limit in the requests, as long as u have pokemons that I dont have :P

1 hour ago, Shingo said:

If you give me like 5 mins miss, I dont have any spare ready, wont take long.

Np :)

My ID is Candy

Edit: Thank you!

Edited by Candy

5 minutes ago, Shingo said:

Which pokemons do you have?

For 5 IVs I have x2 Pawniard, x2 Tyrunt, x2 Litwick, x1 Combee, x1 Nincada

For 4 IVs I have x9 Litwick, x7 Pawniard, x2 Nincada, x1 Tyrunt, x1 Combee, x1 Darumaka

And then I have random shinies from trading/catching.

I'm still new to the game so don't have much.

Edited by SoulSlayer

I think I am gonna go with Abra/Scyther/Shinx. I don't mind the wait

Just to confirm it , I'd like to ask if you are fine with their natures? Abra is timid, shinx and scyther are adamant.

Edited by Shingo

Just now, SoulSlayer said:

Yes if you can that would be nice! BTW, for your Pawniard/Litwick would you like Male/Female? Sadly I only have the Tyrunt's as male...

It doesnt matter for me, I use ditto to get other gender :P Give as you wish. 

Yes if you can that would be nice! BTW, for your Pawniard/Litwick would you like Male/Female? Sadly I only have the Tyrunt's as male...

Order ready! Get online and send me a trade request :P