Perish Song's Solve-A-Puzzle Giveaway thread! ( Not active until Summer)

Perish Song

16 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

I'll just breed my own then, just trade things you don't need, I have the rest in shiny, really only water and pure normal left to breed. What's your ID, I'll request when you tell me your ready

ID is shingo, waiting online

38 minutes ago, Perish Song said:

As I accidentally traded away some of my event starters, I am looking for those following starters

- Oshawott

- Chimchar

- Tepig

- Turtwig 

- Chespin

What I offer is any pokemon you want from the original post can be found on page 1. Please reply if you wish to trade.

Accedently sent torchic and exited trade which one did I mix torchic up with?

2 minutes ago, Perish Song said:

No, much appreciate it ! Those will be added to this thread soon. 

Well let me know if you do, i can breed anything breedable with atleast 5IV for you

I have a ralts set up to be Gallade with the egg moves Shadow Sneak, destiny bond, misty terrain, confuse ray if you want one

Spoiler

Challenge #14  4 Params |Abomasnow, Paras, Parasect, Snower                                                      Reward : Pokemon you choose.

For challenge #14, I got:

/ds grass type, skull-bash, !sleep-powder, grass group

Edited by RuinedRuiner

• 3 months later...

Hello, probably its pointless to make this annoncument or whatever, but I'll hiatus on this thread due to having absolutely no time time to maintain it as I have very tight schedule, making me unable to maintain the thread.( I dont even have time to spare for myself) I wont be posting anything under the thread probably until the summer, or until EP19 comes out. I loved maintaining this thread but I have lots of responsibilities to take care of, so deeply apologising for any inconvienence. 

See you guys later o/