Perish Song's Solve-A-Puzzle Giveaway thread! ( Not active until Summer)

Perish Song

Hopefully I got this right. I'll take on:

Challenge #12 : Mashups : 3 pokemons

Spoiler

Challenge #12 : Mashups : 3 pokemons | glvwoaglalmlanetuaawdte                                Reward : Pokemon you choose.

Answer: Galvantula, Mewtwo, Gallade

And the pokemon of my choosing~ : Sneasel (male preferably)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone once again ! 

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for being inactive for a very long time. I had real life issues (Was sick for like a month, thought I'd never make it but I am very glad to be alive today.) , paired with my school studies, made me unable to maintain this thread on a weekly basis. But that was like a month ago and I'll takeover the thread from where I left it, starting next week.

Why next week? Because I need to catch up a lot with breeding, I have a lot uptades to make, I am also away from home until next monday, I also need to reply to those players solved my puzzles while I was away. 

Thanks once again for visiting this thread and sharing with me! Keep puzzling ❤️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shingo said:

Firstly, I'd like to apologise for being inactive for a very long time. I had real life issues (Was sick for like a month, thought I'd never make it but I am very glad to be alive today.) , paired with my school studies, made me unable to maintain this thread on a weekly basis. But that was like a month ago and I'll takeover the thread from where I left it, starting next week.

Why next week? Because I need to catch up a lot with breeding, I have a lot uptades to make, I am also away from home until next monday, I also need to reply to those players solved my puzzles while I was away. 

Thanks once again for visiting this thread and sharing with me! Keep puzzling ❤️

Welcome back if you need/want any help with anything I'll try to help just send a PM with what you want breed have started collecting a decent amount of gen 7 stuff

• Thanks 1

On 7/3/2018 at 12:42 AM, wrk5646 said:

hello, I've tried ongoing challenge 13 and here's my answer.

Is it correct?

Binacledybabirindo

Port is 5 link port so there must be an addition following rindo. You have to post full answer for the prize.

On 7/3/2018 at 7:12 AM, Okita Souji said:

Hopefully I got this right. I'll take on:

Challenge #12 : Mashups : 3 pokemons

Hide contents

Challenge #12 : Mashups : 3 pokemons | glvwoaglalmlanetuaawdte                                Reward : Pokemon you choose.

Answer: Galvantula, Mewtwo, Gallade

And the pokemon of my choosing~ : Sneasel (male preferably)

That would be correct, I will prepare your male sneasel approximately next monday. ( Read Reasoning above )

On 7/3/2018 at 8:13 AM, TheWaddleDee said:

#15: ChaTotodiLedyBabiRindo

That'd be correct, what pokemon do you want? 

14 hours ago, Shingo said:

Welcome back~!

9 hours ago, Shingo said:

That would be correct, I will prepare your male sneasel approximately next monday. ( Read Reasoning above )

-and that is fine, please do take your time to make sure you are fully healed though!

On 7/12/2018 at 3:52 AM, wrk5646 said:

Sorry I think I got it now 

Binacledybabirindouse is it correct now?

Correct this way, yes.

On 7/12/2018 at 5:40 AM, Okita Souji said:

Welcome back~!

-and that is fine, please do take your time to make sure you are fully healed though!

I am back and alive!

On 7/12/2018 at 12:55 AM, vava4429 said:

Are you sure challenge 11 don't miss 1 "s" ?

Yes

On 5/19/2017 at 11:50 AM, Shingo said:

espeon.gif Hello everyone, I am here today to give you some fantastic ( I hope ) news!  glaceon.gif

Introducing you all a brand new giveaway thread! Solve-A-Puzzle Giveaway thread simply stands for giving away pokemons based on solving some mini puzzles.  Here's what you are supposed to do! 

- Request a pokemon!

- Choose your Challenge! ( Its Portmanteaus,trivia,parameters, lost letters and mashups. Explanations are written below)

- Correctly solve the puzzle I give you!

- Enjoy your free pokemon!

Note: Every pokemon in this thread is perfectly bred x5 31 IV's with correct natures + egg moves.

How the Puzzles are working?

Hey I would like to try out challenge 14, Is the answer Grass type, Pu, Giga Drain ?

On 7/19/2018 at 4:18 PM, wrk5646 said:

Hey I would like to try out challenge 14, Is the answer Grass type, Pu, Giga Drain ?

Unfortunately, that is not correct. Paras and snower belongs in LC group, meanwhile there are way too many pokemons belongs in pu that are grass type. Try again!

12 hours ago, Shingo said:

Unfortunately, that is not correct. Paras and snower belongs in LC group, meanwhile there are way too many pokemons belongs in pu that are grass type. Try again!

Aight one sec

Edited by wrk5646

12 hours ago, Shingo said:

Is it Grass type, captivate, worry seed, growth, and Attract?

9 hours ago, wrk5646 said:

Is it Grass type, captivate, worry seed, growth, and Attract?

Incorrect again. Another note, make sure you dont exceed the requested amount of parameters. Challenge says you can use 4 params max,  not 5

I think I got this one too
Challenge #13 : Ports  : [Rock Type Pokemon][Red Pokemon][Berry][Berry][Drive] 

Spoiler

Binacleledybabirindouse

I mostly took the challenge for fun, and i'm not comfortable using pokemon not yet available in reborn, so you can keep the larvitar for other participants in future challenges. Cheers!

1 hour ago, Ichiru said:

I think I got this one too
Challenge #13 : Ports  : [Rock Type Pokemon][Red Pokemon][Berry][Berry][Drive] 

Hide contents

Binacleledybabirindouse

I mostly took the challenge for fun, and i'm not comfortable using pokemon not yet available in reborn, so you can keep the larvitar for other participants in future challenges. Cheers!

Correct. 

4 hours ago, Ichiru said:

I thinkfigured out the Challenge #14  4 Params , but i'm not sure how to do the dexsearch in reborn.psim to confirm
anyway here it goes: Grass type, x4 weak to fire,leech seed, exclude NUBL tier

This sadly doesnt apply, as " x4 weak to fire" is not a valid search parameter

5 hours ago, Shingo said:

Correct. 

Oh that's a pitty, i thought I got it right. I'll give it another go.I'm not sure if the or| counts as two separate parameters , but if it doesn't maybe that works?
Challenge #14  4 Params:      /ds grass type,bug type|ice type,leech seed,!NUBL
EDIT: this works too i guess: /ds grass type,bug type|ice type,leech seed,!mega

Edited by Ichiru

Honestly hats off to anyone that manages to solve Challenge #11 : Mashups : 3 pokemons | tbslaezeatoikmrcrpkwene, and to @Shingo for coming up with it. I've done all the groundwork and still haven't figured the solution. I'll write it  in a spoiler in case someone wants to pick up the challenge where I left off, because i really need to see the solution.

Spoiler

Firstly these are all the pokemon with a "z" that fit the puzzle:

Spoiler

Scizor         Blaziken  Zebstrika
Zekrom      Spritzee  Clawitzer
Necrozma  Zeraora

These are all th pokemon with a "w" that fit the puzzle

Spoiler

Wartortle Spearow Marowak Mew
Swampert Tailow Mawile Swalot
Wailmer Walrein Sawk Meowstic
Clawitzer* Rowlet Crabrawler Bewear (notice that Clawitzer is in both groups so it can't be paired up with any mon from the z or w list.)

These are zless and wless pokemon that fit the bill

Spoiler

Raticate Ekans     Arbok      Paras          Parasect  Persian  Abra         Seel         Lapras  Moltres
Sentret  Mareep  Spinarak Aipom        Pineco      Stantler Miltank    Espeon    Entei
Celebi    Treecko Sceptile   Lombre       Ralts        Aron       Lairon       Electrike Roselia
Kecleon Absol     Sealeo     Salamence Latias      Latios      Staraptor  Combee Mesprit
Emboar Patrat    Pansear  Klink            Eelektrik  Beartic   Terrakion  Meloetta Meowstic
Binacle  Skrelp    Carbink   Noibat        Litten  Crabrawler Mareanie  Stenee Tsareena Komala

Possible z-list w-list combos

Spoiler

Scizor         Marowak / Mew / Bewear
Blaziken     Mew / Swampert / Sawk / Spearow
Zebstrika   Mew / Rowlet
Zekrom      Walrein / Sawk / Bewear
Spritzee     Marowak / Mew / Rowlet / Bewear
Necrozma Walrein / Sawk / Bewear
Zeraora     Mew

And these are the possible zless/wless Clawitzer combos

Spoiler

Clawitzer Ekans/Arbok/Mareep/Espeon/Treecko/Aron/Emboar/Tsareena

The problem is  that the remaining letters after these combos don't remind me of any pokemon. Ofcourse there is always the possibility that I've missed something important and done all this for naught.

On 7/22/2018 at 4:07 PM, Shingo said:

Correct. 

On 7/11/2018 at 8:52 PM, wrk5646 said:

Sorry I think I got it now 

Binacledybabirindouse is it correct now?

I got the answer to Challenge #13 : Ports before him, does that mean I lost the potential Larvitar?

7 hours ago, wrk5646 said:

I got the answer to Challenge #13 : Ports before him, does that mean I lost the potential Larvitar?

You get the prize. 

On 7/23/2018 at 4:11 AM, Ichiru said:

Oh that's a pitty, i thought I got it right. I'll give it another go.I'm not sure if the or| counts as two separate parameters , but if it doesn't maybe that works?
Challenge #14  4 Params:      /ds grass type,bug type|ice type,leech seed,!NUBL
EDIT: this works too i guess: /ds grass type,bug type|ice type,leech seed,!mega

Try to get it without ! and | unless they are stated , goodluck!

General uptade : Due to my work, I might not be able to maintain this thread on the weekdays, most of transactions will happen on weekend. Contact me if you have an unclaimed prize.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shingo said:

You get the prize. 

Try to get it without ! and | unless they are stated , goodluck!

General uptade : Due to my work, I might not be able to maintain this thread on the weekdays, most of transactions will happen on weekend. Contact me if you have an unclaimed prize.

Ayy yo, can I get the larvitar?