Perish Song's Solve-A-Puzzle Giveaway thread! ( Not active until Summer)

Perish Song

• 1 month later...

Good evening everyone,  I am glad to announce I am back in business once again and this time I am staying good and focusing on different projects along with this thread.

I will have 2 main goals , first one is reaching 100+ pokemons to giveaway.

My focus for new breeds will be on pokemons that needs IV's to kill/check certain things, megas and potential z move users. Now you may ask why I take it serious, it is because soon I'll launch battle thread and challenge the entire community. 

Details of that thread will be posted when I finish my breeds here and mainly when the online battle bug is fixed.

Until then, I'll uptade this daily and keep adding pokemons.

glaceon.gif Happy lazy sunday to everyone! Couple of changes on this thread.  espeon.gif

- The pokemon list on page 1 now uses sprites instead of names. Doesnt it look better?

- 3 new challenges are added. From now on, there will be 5 renewed challenge every sunday for everyone to solve.

- 3 new pokemons, onix , salandit and starly has been added.

Couple of adjustments has been made on the pokemons.

Spoiler

- Rotom has now Modest , Timid and Bold natures for bulky offense, fast offense and defensive sets respectively.

- Riolu is now Timid / Jolly

- Bulbasaur has now Calm nature.

- Mudkip's wrong nature Bold has been changed to Impish

- Sneasel now has Pursuit Egg move.

- Cleffa has now Calm nature.

- Feebas has now Calm nature.

5 minutes ago, Veras Lexritz said:

This looks fun :D 

Can I try a Portmanteaus  for adamant Bagon pls :) 

Of course \o/

Here's your challenge :  [Gen 4 Pokemon] [Berry] [White Pokemon] [Ground Type Move]

Note for berry, format here will be only the berry's name. Like you will use "Chople" only.

Also, dont forget to factor the dex colors while finding out the color parameter. Because according to pokedex, keldeo is yellow. Sometimes this causes problems :)

53 minutes ago, Shingo said:

Of course \o/

Here's your challenge :  [Gen 4 Pokemon] [Berry] [White Pokemon] [Ground Type Move]

Note for berry, format here will be only the berry's name. Like you will use "Chople" only.

Also, dont forget to factor the dex colors while finding out the color parameter. Because according to pokedex, keldeo is yellow. Sometimes this causes problems :)

HippopotAspeArceus-ghoStompingtantrum 

Does this count? Kinda stretching it with arceus..