Hey kid, do I have your attention?

Luppolo

Okay i am on my phone right now and all my introduction just went lost because i touched something. Hooray!🙌

By the way, hello you wonderful human beings! I've been playing Reborn for almost 4 years now and eventually decided to join the forum (it was about time) because i'd love to talk about this wonderful game with other fans! 

I am a funny person who loves laughing, Jokes and puns. Currently obsessed with Kuroko no Basket, Nine Lashes and Dylan Dog. I enjoy drawing and writing. An italian who's hopeless at cooking.... And i guess I am going way off topic here. 

If you want to talk just come and say hi. I hope we'll have a good time here ☺☺ 

PS. Yes, title is part of an A7X song...

On 5/17/2017 at 1:18 PM, Piloswineseyes said:

Okay i am on my phone right now and all my introduction just went lost because i touched something. Hooray!🙌

By the way, hello you wonderful human beings! I've been playing Reborn for almost 4 years now and eventually decided to join the forum (it was about time) because i'd love to talk about this wonderful game with other fans! 

I am a funny person who loves laughing, Jokes and puns. Currently obsessed with Kuroko no Basket, Nine Lashes and Dylan Dog. I enjoy drawing and writing. An italian who's hopeless at cooking.... And i guess I am going way off topic here. 

If you want to talk just come and say hi. I hope we'll have a good time here ☺☺ 

PS. Yes, title is part of an A7X song...

welcome to reborn! i am you friendly neighborhood bard you will always find a way to make you at least chuckle. i hope you dont mind if i take a pikachu every now and gain. if i ever talk to much please tell me to shut my meowth. audino what else to say except that i will talk with you about anything so just pm me if you want!