• Ghost
    • Rock
    • Steel
    • Ground
    • Dragon
    • Fairy
    • Electric
    • Fighting

Soooooo I've done a couple of monotype playthroughs already, including poison, dark, and an in progress bug one. I don't want to start posting the bug one because I'm already rather far into it, so I thought maybe I would join in on the hype and start another fresh one to post on here too! 

One problem, I have no idea what type to do...so I'm taking suggestions. I'm pretty open to anything except Posion, Dark, Flying, and Bug. I tried a flying one, got pretty bored of it, the others are already done/in progress, so leave me some suggestions please! If it wasn't one of the water/fire/grass/ground/psychic/normal ones that are already going on that'd be cool too, but feel free!

Show Victoria who's the best! Go full fighting mode! (And don't make it the Victoria way, "oh, let's put in a Togekiss to cover our weaknesses, why not'' like a crybaby xD)

4 hours ago, Karamo said:

I see Fighting is definitely ahead! ^^ should be an interesting one, but we will still have to see who wins. I'll wait until Friday to and play whichever wins.

If fighting does win, I wonder what you'll pick as a starter... Infernape, Blaziken, Emboar, Chesnaught... Blaziken with Speed Boost IS and WILL be considered cheating :P 

A Ghost monotype would be rather challenging for Reborn, so I'll make that my pick =3

Also, you could wait till E17 comes out for Rowlet as a starter, but I don't know if that's an option.

I am currently doing a fighting mono and I have to say it is a challengesometimes (especially since I didn't ev trained my Pokémon)

also even with only one Pokémon (I choose Chimchar) you can beat Julia, you don't need more than one

Ghost is also a type I would like to try but without a doubt it is hard, with only rowlet (if you start at episode 17) for the first gym... That in that time is a grass flying... I don't know how it will go...