Yet Another "I'm Back!" Post

Athea Andrea

I'm Karn. Or Gawain. Or Syed. Whatever you friends would like to call me. I've been a technical member on here for over 2 years now, although admittedly I've only gotten more active twice. Anyways, I thought I'd just reintoduce myself, I suppose. I'm bi, brown, agnostic, and unfortunately too depressed to get into a lot of media outside of Steven Universe. I'm taking suggestions btw; anything on Netflix would be swell. Otherwise, I guess I don't have much else to share. Here's the link to my blog that I'll probably post once a week or so in an appropriate room: http://thesilentathenaeum.weebly.com/

Also, is there a guide for formatting stuff on my signature, and how do I get the team thing with my pokemans' moves underneath my signature?

Welcome back to the forums, I suppose. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I'm not well informed about the signature formatting since I use mobile primarily, but for the second question, I think you mean the Trainer Card for Redemption League. That Trainer Card is something you acquire if you participate in the Redemption League (which is in the forums)

7 hours ago, Monsieur Divergent said:

Welcome back to the forums, I suppose. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I'm not well informed about the signature formatting since I use mobile primarily, but for the second question, I think you mean the Trainer Card for Redemption League. That Trainer Card is something you acquire if you participate in the Redemption League (which is in the forums)

@Monsieur Divergent how can I participate in the league you mentioned..  ?

8 hours ago, KarnOfZeta said:

I'm Karn. Or Gawain. Or Syed. Whatever you friends would like to call me. I've been a technical member on here for over 2 years now, although admittedly I've only gotten more active twice. Anyways, I thought I'd just reintoduce myself, I suppose. I'm bi, brown, agnostic, and unfortunately too depressed to get into a lot of media outside of Steven Universe. I'm taking suggestions btw; anything on Netflix would be swell. Otherwise, I guess I don't have much else to share. Here's the link to my blog that I'll probably post once a week or so in an appropriate room: http://thesilentathenaeum.weebly.com/

Also, is there a guide for formatting stuff on my signature, and how do I get the team thing with my pokemans' moves underneath my signature?

Greetings to you :)