Team building

Bani

After finishing ep. 16 Ive spent some time breeding new members for my team. and so, what would be the best team for story for the next few episodes (I will change my team for some gyms, this is only for story advancement, pulses and team meteor battles)

So, I already have 3 members (greninja, blaziken, aegislash) for my team, Im not changing them I only want to know what the best other 3 could be

Greninja (M) @ Splash Plate  
Ability: Protean  
Level: 84  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Timid Nature    
- Extrasensory  
- Dark Pulse  
- Surf  
- Grass Knot

Aegislash (M) @ Leftovers  
Ability: Stance Change  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- King's Shield  
- Swords Dance  
- Sacred Sword  
- Shadow Sneak

Blaziken (F) @ Wide Lens  
Ability: Speed Boost  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Adamant Nature  
- Brave Bird  
- Sunny Day  
- High Jump Kick  
- Flare Blitz

I was thinking of adding pokemon like Noivern, Weavile, Gardevoir, Krookodile, Crobat or Goodra, but wasnt sure. Give me some suggestions, thanks in advance!

Gardevoir and Goodra would be nice additions for your team, especially goodra since its bulky and can take a few super eff moves

EDIT: you can also use a sturdy magnezone with thunder wave 

Edited by Another Retired Shipper

It's kinda good, but you could use a few additions and make it formally a good team of six.

First would be Noivern. Noivern's Boomburst can be a wincon especially with its good SpA. It can also provide Dragon STAB which is good for fighting Dragons.

Second would be Gardevoir. It's Psychic and Fairy typing helps it deal with a lot of threats from Fighting, Dark, Dragon, and Poison with its good SpA and it can also manage to deal with a few Special moves. It can also run some good coverage against certain teams.

Third would be Mamoswine, I suppose for its solid Ice and Ground typing which could be a great help as a Physical attacker. It can also help with its Thick Fat ability and also has good priority.

These are the three mons I can suggest to satisfy a team that doesn't have much repetition in terms of typing and is quite balanced overall.

Well, there are only 4 Gym Leaders left: Water, Steel, Dragon and Rock (and if I'm correct, both Hardy and Sapphira use the same field). Krookodile wouldn't be a bad option considering it hits both Steel and Rock-types hard with Earthquake, and both Intimidate and Moxie definitely come in handy. Noivern is fast and thus I can see it being useful against Sapphira (unless all of her Pokemon are wearing Choice Scarves, but I can't see that happening), considering that the field effect in play boosts the power of Dragon-type moves. I'm not sure about Amaria's field, but chances are it's the Water Surface (and Diving) field, which happens to give a boost to Electric-type moves as well. None of the Pokemon you have now or consider to add to your team have particularly good Electric coverage, so you might want to have an Electric-type in your team. This is where most people recommend Magnezone and Rotom, but theoretically I could see Lanturn doing well versus Amaria, or any fast Electric-type mon like Jolteon. This is just me, though.