The Age Weighing Scale Game

Daniel Blackworth

Since Gender basis didn't work out, I made a survey to check if we should change this to an Age basis game, and it garnered support. Read on for the new mechanics and take note of the new rules.

The game begins with the number 100. Based on your chosen age in the Forums, you will be asked to go up by two points or go down by two points.

For those with even numbered ages (ex 14,16,20) , go UP by two points.

For those with odd numbered ages (ex 17,19,25) , go DOWN by two points.

For those who are secretive about it or don't display their birth year, go UP or DOWN based on the direction CLOSER to 100.

Win Conditions:

- Even aged people win if the number reaches 200.

- Odd aged people win if the number reaches 0.

- Not telling wins if the number reaches 100 starting at the 25 turn. (This must be reached by a not telling their age; if reached by an odd/even aged person, this win condition is uncleared and game continues normally)

NEW RULE: You may POST MORE THAN ONCE a day, BUT you must wait for 4 different people to post first before posting again. This rule RESETS on the next day, allowing you to post even without clearing the condition.

TO START, the count is 102. [As I'm 16]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Combat said:

Wait, couldn't someone who was working for the odd numbered ages suddenly get doomed if they had a birthday within the foreseeable future? How would that work?

Just change your action

@ProjectIceman are you alright?

Edited by HongaarseBeer

11 hours ago, Hycrox said:

So, counting this post, it should be 110

You only put one post at this point.  How are you getting that your two points altered things by six points??

2 hours ago, Hycrox said:

Again, how?

Edited by seki108

@seki108 I think he's stacking the points as I've noticed that it has increased by two every time he posts.

@Hycrox The point system asks that you add or subtract by two only every time. Don't stack the values.

So, let's just continue with 106 (based from Seki's post)

23 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

@seki108 I think he's stacking the points as I've noticed that it has increased by two every time he posts.

@Hycrox The point system asks that you add or subtract by two only every time. Don't stack the values.

So, let's just continue with 106 (based from Seki's post)

1 hour ago, seki108 said:

You only put one post at this point.  How are you getting that your two points altered things by six points??

Again, how?

What I meant to say is that I thought that even ages = -2 and odd ages = +2. As it's the opposite, my original post should have added 2 insead of subtracting 2, and that means the score should be 4 points higher than it is presented. So, 110

1 minute ago, Hycrox said:

What I meant to say is that I thought that even ages = -2 and odd ages = +2. As it's the opposite, my original post should have added 2 insead of subtracting 2, and that means the score should be 4 points higher than it is presented. So, 110

I see. That got me confused there. You didn't give any pretext in your succeeding posts which is why we were confused about it. So, let's continue normally.

I can't add or subtract yet due to the rule, so let's proceed using Hycrox's number which is 110

12 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

I see. That got me confused there. You didn't give any pretext in your succeeding posts which is why we were confused about it. So, let's continue normally.

I can't add or subtract yet due to the rule, so let's proceed using Hycrox's number which is 110

11 hours ago, Hycrox said:

wait I just realized I mistook the even for the odd

So, counting this post, it should be 110

????????

perhaps I should have been more explicit

Edited by Hycrox