Eternal Edge

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

It's vanilla for the most part- we have Bukkit for the anti-griefing things and worldedit

If anyone was wondering about the server updating to 1.7, it will soon; we were waiting on Bukkit to get to a stable build and that became a thing on Wednesday, so Inuki's going to mess around with it today.

I would like to join. Would it be possible for me to join? I love minecraft, it's so much fun, between minecraft and reborn I spend all of my time playing both xD (P.S. I don't know the IP, but I'm sure I can figure out where my PMs are, so yeah... kind of new to the forums here lolz) On a side note, I have been playing with a lot of mods recently, so I kind of need a little more practice with vanilla xD, but I'm sure I can manage it.

Edited by T-war

• Administrators

[it's been a thing for a while tho]

we were waiting on Bukkit to get to a stable build

jZoZZUP.png

Not really, no.

Unfortunately I lied and Inuki is actually me and can't be counted on to do official things so I'll make sure he does it soon. And yes, the we don't have the IP here for reasons but assuming you don't intend to blow everything up we'll give it to you.

Still, we need to update first.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/craftbukkit-1-7-2-r0-2-is-now-available.208720/

Known Issues:

• The new commands in Minecraft 1.7 have not been added to CraftBukkit yet.

This is pretty big but at the same time I suspect non-OPs will get along just fine. Anyone previously whitelisted and all that can still play by setting their version to match the server which I believe is 1.6.2.
Although actually in retrospect I recall the server being down and I wasn't able to reset it. I'll ask Nyu next time I see him, both about this and updating.

EDIT: yeah okay I just checked and I'm presently incapable of restarting the server, so consider this not a thing for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Edge won't let me on his (her? idk) server. T-T.

Edge's server he is currently hosting is very different than the official Reborn server. The reason behind this is either

1. He doesn't know you

or

2. He doesn't trust you.

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

It's not; I know Edge had (has?) a pixelmon server recently (if that's not the one they mean then I don't know either) but I'm 9000% sure the "vanilla" reborn server isn't going to be a thing again until we hear back from nyu about- ...well, anything.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

...basically.

Nyu was hosting the server alongside the PO server so unless Ame feels like trying that as well I don't think we'll be having a universal minecraft server again anytime soon.

• 1 month later...