Pokemon Online Version 2!

Ikaru

• Administrators

ALL the announcements by ALL the auth!

Three things to talk about now, and given the title, we'll start there. This is a case of "exactly what it says on the tin" and by that, I mean, Pokemon Online v2 is now a thing! Closely following Black 2 and White 2, one has to wonder if this is a coincidence. There's lots of new features that I won't even try to cover here; instead I'll just say good luck getting used to it! Keep in mind (and this has been said more than enough for it to warrant being covered), your teams are not deleted. They're just in still in the old folder, easily moved to the new one and loaded from there. And if all else fails, the import function still exists; all is not lost!

However, this does mean that an updated server is required, and in order to even see it on the list, you'll need PO v2, so get on it!

Second (and third, actually), as expected with an update this huge, League will not be running tonight in order to adjust to the new changes. We've already found a broken command that had to be fixed, and who knows what else may or may not be working as well. And with the new version and so many visual changes, the Reborn Theme will have to be remade, but don't worry, this will be done shortly. Get those sprites in the related thread now if you want in!

I think that covers everything, so, stay classy and all that nonsense, Reborn!

Or you be awesome like me and just remove your Teams folder before you replace the old Pokemon Online folder! :D

All bragging aside, time to get my Marceline in the new Reborn theme. \o/

Two days late, but if anyone finds problems loading teams (still):

File -> Open Teambuilder -> Click the Load Team folder in the bottom right -> Load the team -> Add your name in the Trainer Info area -> Click Save Profile -> Click Close -> Proceed to battle! :D

Loving the new version~! <3