CAP- Create a Pokemon

Bazaro

Damn Notus...

Flying/Steel is one of the best type combinations ever...

Those 3 abilities are overkill... Motor drive gives it only one weakness, for something with 90/100/80 defences, it's a bit too OP... Solid Rock is also OP, because of the typing combination... Maybe you could get rid of one of those abilities...

But then, this thing got Skill Link with 130 Base Attack and the movepool to work with it... Cloyster has base 95 attack and 45 Sp. Def, and after one Shell Smesh it has enough to rip apart teams... Gallhawk gets Swords Dance (+2 in attack, no speed, but no defence drop), it's not weak to common priority (Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, ExtremeSpeed) and it has 110 base Speed...

This thing is OP... a bit too much i might add... Y u do dis Notus?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He, yeah you're right :P . Even I was thinking it would be too much... I'll get rid of Solid Rock since it's more offensive oriented, but do you think I'd better lower the stats too? Maybe bring the attack down to 120 or 100 and reduce Defense or Sp.Def?

Edit: Solid Rock changed to Gale Wings Inner Focus.

Edit 2: After some thinking, I brought it's Sp.Def down to 60, swapped Motor Drive for Moxie and got rid of Swords Dance. How's it now?

Edited by Notus

how about fossils of the other type of pokemon:

Neandemon- the humanoid pokemon- Rock/Normal type pokemon- resurrected from thumb fossil- people thought these fossils were human remains, turns out it was a pokemon

Mathunch- the Mammoth pokemon- rock/fighting pokemon- resurrected from the tusk fossil- with punching gloves on its hands and its trunk it ruled its area

Raptorch- The velociraptor pokemon- Rock/Fire pokemon- Resurrected from the hook fossil- people associate this pokemon a ancestor of the charmander line

Velocano- The burning pokemon- Rock/Fire pokemon- evolved from Raptorch- a scary looking pokemon that seems to have feathers of flames

Bloast- The ghost pokemon- Rock/ Ghost pokemon- Resurrected from slimy goo- what looks like a dinosaur skull is actually a ghost pokemon in disguise

Sabitty- the sabertooth pokemon- Electric/ Rock pokemon- Resurrected the sabertooth fossil- the cutest cat fossil, people resurrect them as pets

Shocat- the sabertooth pokemon- Electric/ Rock pokemon- evolved from Sabitty- a cute kitty changed into a muscle beast

Tarpet- The tarpit pokemon- Poison/ Rock pokemon- Resurrected from tar sample- creatures made of tar, loved to trap and slowly digest many different pokemon

Techno- The psychic pokemon- Rock/psychic pokemon- resurrected from the ancient tablet- looks like its from a futuristic world, nothing else from the past looks anything like it

RoRo- The Meteor pokemon- Rock pokemon- Ressurected from the meteor fossil- thought to be so overpopulated that it killed off all the fossil pokemon

Sect- The Paleozoic pokemon- Bug/ Rock- resurrected from the roach fossil- smallest and weakest of the fossil pokemon, many were crushed by accident

Prosect- the Paleozoic pokemon- Bug/ Rock- evolved from Sect- grown to be a very tall and and scary pokemon it was known as a great hunter.

Fairy type ?

Dark type ?

are we able to do the scaffolding for a group of Pokemon?

[EDIT]: NVM, saw the post above.

i'm going to give a base for some pokemon a try with a legendary trio, a legendary Duo, and a Trio Master.

Trio Master:

Name: Plasmuth

Type: Fire/Electric

Ability: Gaseous (prevents damage from physical moves)

Base Stats:

HP: 75

Atk: 75

Def: 10

SpAtk: 285

SpDef: 75

Spd: 285

Total: 680

Classification: the Plasma Pokemon

weight: 30 pounds

size: 10'

Movepool: ?

Trio Member 1:

Name:Terrulius

Type:Rock/Ground

Ability: ?

Base Stats:

HP: 100

Atk: 100

Def: 150

SpAtk: 100

SpDef: 150

Spd: 100

Total: 600

Classification: the Lithospheric Pokemon

weight: 1500 pounds

size: 9'

Trio Member 2:

Name: Aqualius

Typing:Water/Ice

Base Stats:

Atk: 150
Def: 100
SpAtk: 150
SpDef: 100
Classification: the Hydrospheric Pokemon

Weight: ?

Size: 8' 6"

Trio Member 3:

Name: Aeolius

Type: Flying/Steel

Base Stats:

HP: 150

Spd: 150

Classification: the Atmospheric Pokemon

Size: 9' 6"

Duo Member 1:

Name: ?

Type: Dark/Poison

Stats:

HP: ?

Atk: ?

Def: ?

SpAtk: ?

SpDef: ?

Spd: ?

Classification: the Death Pokemon

Size: ?

Duo Member 2:

Type: Psychic/Fairy

Stats:

Classification: the Birth Pokemon

"?" means "you chose this for me!" also, if Plasmuth seems too UP or OP for a Legendary, let me know, and leave some suggestions on what i could do to make it better. (it's my first attempt.)

Edited by K_H

are we able to do the scaffolding for a group of Pokemon?

[EDIT]: NVM, saw the post above.

i'm going to give a base for some pokemon a try with a legendary trio, a legendary Duo, and a Trio Master.

Trio Master:

Name: Plasmuth

Type: Fire/Electric

Ability: Gaseous (prevents damage from physical moves)

Base Stats:

HP: 200

Atk: 200

Def: 10

SpAtk: 795

SpDef: 200

Spd: 795

Total: 2000

Classification: the Plasma Pokemon

weight: 30 pounds

size: 10'

Trio Member 1:

Name:Terrulius

Type:Rock/Ground

Base Stats:

Def: 300

SpDef: 300

Total:1000

Classification: the Lithospheric Pokemon

weight: 1500 pounds

size: 9'

Trio Member 2:

Name: Aqualius

Typing:Water/Ice

Base Stats:

Atk: 300

SpAtk: 300

Total: 1000

Classification: the Hydrospheric Pokemon

Size: 8' 6"

Trio Member 3:

Name: Aeolius

Type: Flying/Steel

Base Stats:

HP: 300

Spd: 300

Total:1000

Classification: the Atmospheric Pokemon

Size: 9' 6"

Duo Member 1:

Type: Dark/Poison

Stats:

Total: 1500

Classification: the Death Pokemon

Duo Member 2:

Type: Psychic/Fairy

Stats:

Total: 1500

Classification: the Birth Pokemon

"?" means "you chose this for me!" also, if Plasmuth seems too UP or OP for a Legendary, let me know, and leave some suggestions on what i could do to make it better. (it's my first attempt.)

Overkill much?

Overkill much?

yeah, i'll have to fix it by lowering the SpAtk and Spd stats a little...

[EDIT]: Done.

Edited by K_H

oh. oops. feel free to edit them so that the Def is still terrible, but the SpAtk and Spd are through the roof, with average stats on everything else for Plasmuth, and that Terrulius had High Def and Sp Def, with the Atk and SpAtk matching on Aqualius, and the HP and Spd matching on Aeolius, and the Totals more reasonable on the unnamed Poison/Dark and Psychic/Fairy Pokemon, Tempest. (The main Trio and the Duo are Minor Legendaries, and Plasmuth is a Major Legendary. oh, and whatever you put for the low stats on Terrulius must be the same as the low stats of the other members of the Trio, and the High stats must be the same across the Legendary Trio, too. also, the Base Stat Total for the Duo must be the same for both of them.)

Edited by K_H

Name: ? (I'm very bad at names)

Type:Steel/Flying

Classification: Supersonic Pokemon

Pokedex: These vicious bird pokemon are capable of flying faster than sound

Ability: Intimidate

Hidden Ability: Aerilate

HP: 90

Attack: 130

Defense: 110

Sp. Attack: 50

Sp. Def: 100

Speed: 120

BST: 600

Notable moves:

Close Combat

Extreme Speed

Type: Dragon/Steel

Classification: Gaurdian Pokemon

Pokedex: Capable of moving between time and space, these dragons are charged with keeping the order of it.

Ability: Levitate

Attack: 145

Defense: 105

Sp. Attack: 65

Sp. Def: 105

Speed: 105

Notable Moves:

Outrage

Demensional Rift: Opens a hole in space: 120BP, 95%

Bullet Punch

Meteor Mash

I still have to decide on movepools. They would both have pre-evos as well, because they're pseudo legendaries.

Temp, your first one looks a lot like my Gallhawk (some 7 posts above)...

I'm also terrible with names, but I'll try to think of something nice ^_^ .

Type: Dragon/Steel

Pokedex: Capable of moving between time and space, these dragons are charged with keeping the order of it.

Ability: Levitate

Attack: 145

Defense: 105

Sp. Attack: 65

Sp. Def: 105

Speed: 105

I would go with the name Chromowyrd. From Chrome, Chronos and Wyrd (because here be dragons).

Also... I dunno, Levitate feels like a really bad ability for this. I mean, it feels like a physical palkia, so I dunno, maybe something more physical? (Tough Claws, perhaps?)

I would go with the name Chromowyrd. From Chrome, Chronos and Wyrd (because here be dragons).

Also... I dunno, Levitate feels like a really bad ability for this. I mean, it feels like a physical palkia, so I dunno, maybe something more physical? (Tough Claws, perhaps?)

It was because it would have wings. But I did forget about tough claws. That would work well.

Temp, Dialga already has what your Dragon/Steel pokemon has. Heck, they even do the same thing!

It's a Pokemon that has a role in a game I'm making. They are the protectors of time and space, and they answer to Dialga and Palkia.

Updated a bit.

Name: Ratifect
Type: Normal, Poison
Abilities: Poison Point, Guts, Hustle (HA)
Evolution Method: Raticate -- Lv. 55 --> Ratifect

Base Stats
HP: 62
Attack: 101
Defense: 92
Special Attack: 56
Special Defense: 85
Speed: 114
Total: 510

Level-Up Moveset

55 - Poison Fang

65 - Head Charge

Pokedex Entry: Due to its intimidating appearance, many Rattata become subservient out of fear. Its saliva contains powerful toxins.

Physical Description: Slightly larger, but just as puffy as Raticate. However, it looks much more ferocious, with dark eyes and green saliva dripping from its enlarged fang.

Name: Terrow

Type: Dark, Flying

Abilities: Intimidate, Sniper (HA)

Evolution Method: Fearow -- Level-up at night w/ Thick Club--> Terrow

Base Stats

HP: 65

Attack: 105

Defense: 100

Special Attack: 65

Special Defense: 65

Speed: 110

Total: 510

Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon uses the bones of its larger conquests as armor. Some say they only come out at night.

Physical Description: Basically a black and red Fearow with skeleton armor and sharpened bones on its wings.

Name: Adnocana

Type: Poison, Normal

Abilities: Oblivious, Shed Skin, Soundproof (HA)

Evolution Method: Arbok -- Level-up w/ Soothe Bell --> Adnocana

Base Stats

HP: 113

Attack: 12

Defense: 100

Special Attack: 135

Special Defense: 121

Speed: 39

Total: 520

Level-Up Moveset

23 - Sing

30 - Hyper Voice

45 - Heal Beal

45 - Recover

51 - Perish Song

67 - Boomburst

Pokedex Entry: With its pitched hitches and rhythmic rattle, this Pokemon is known for its laziness and companionship with traveling musicians.

Physical Description: A much larger, more cheerful looking version of Arbok. There is a large rattle on the end of its tail.

Edited by Devon Ducharme

I have my own Pokemon

Name: Dragbale
Jap: Dragmida
Type:Electric,Dragon

The Dragon ball Pokemon

Info: This Pokemon has been altered by The Saiyans, The Dragon balls are glowing for a new Pokemon,its turn into Dragbale,When they turn to Super Saiyan,It glows its Dragon Balls and help them.

Signature Move: Dragon ball Flare (Special) Pwr:130 Acc:
85% PP:5

Move info:Just like Shaymin,it use its Dragon Balls to absorbed, And uses its explosive burst

I have my own Pokemon

Name: Dragbale

Jap: Dragmida

Type:Electric,Dragon

The Dragon ball Pokemon

Info: This Pokemon has been altered by The Saiyans, The Dragon balls are glowing for a new Pokemon,its turn into Dragbale,When they turn to Super Saiyan,It glows its Dragon Balls and help them.

Signature Move: Dragon ball Flare (Special) Pwr:130 Acc:

85% PP:5

Move info:Just like Shaymin,it use its Dragon Balls to absorbed, And uses its explosive burst

I would stay away from combining two different universes that have nothing to do with each other. The concept is cool, though. :)

Edited by Devon Ducharme

• 2 weeks later...

Can I recruit our fakemon creators for this?

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8099

Need a legendary trio, so far the theme will be Nature vs. Industry. I'm pretty set on the Poison/Steel tbh, and I am trying to make two legendaries that don't counter one another or the trio master. (Who also needs to be created.)

Can I recruit our fakemon creators for this?

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8099

Need a legendary trio, so far the theme will be Nature vs. Industry. I'm pretty set on the Poison/Steel tbh, and I am trying to make two legendaries that don't counter one another or the trio master. (Who also needs to be created.)

I'll think about it. :) I usually just create Pokemon that rebalance the metagame; feel free to check out what I've posted and tell me what you think!

• Veterans

Kisharp

Dark/Steel

Evolution of bisharp if holding Kings rock

Basically a Bisharp with a cape and the horn has been extended into a crown

Stats

Attack 150

Defense 115

Sp Attack 50

Sp defence 90

Speed 129

I always wondered why there was never a ghost and normal pokemon but I guess it wouldn't really make sense...

Anyways here's one idea

Name: Sylence (whatever)

Type(s): Fairy/Ghost

Abilities: Soundproof/Aftermath/// HA: Shadow Tag or Pixelate

Stats:

Attack: 50

Defense: 75

Sp. Attack: 130

Sp. Defense: 75

Speed: 106

BST: 536

Move Pool Examples:

Supersonic

Hypervoice

Draining Kiss

BoomBurst

Perish Song

Sing

This pokemon is based of the banshee, so it;s move pool would have a lot to do with sound.

I realize that shadow tag perish song could be a little strange, but I don't know...

Feel free to suggest changes

Kisharp

Dark/Steel

Evolution of bisharp if holding Kings rock

Basically a Bisharp with a cape and the horn has been extended into a crown

Stats

Attack 150

Defense 115

Sp Attack 50

Sp defence 90

Speed 129

Bisharp is already a powerful Pokemon, I don't see a reason to add an evolution to it. The BST is reasonable and the concept is cool, though. :)

Name: Sandspine

Type: Ground, Rock

Abilities: Solid Rock, Sand Rush (HA)

Evolution Method: Sandslash -- Lv. 44 --> Sandspine

Base Stats

HP: 85

Attack: 110

Defense: 130

Special Attack: 45

Special Defense: 105

Speed: 65

Total: 540

Level-Up Moveset

44 - Defense Curl

44 - Rollout

51 - Spiky Shield

65 - Earthquake

Pokedex Entry: This Pokemon uses the bones protruding from its back to protect itself. When damaged, the bones can regenerate.

Physical Description: A bulkier Sandslash with large, pointy bones coming out of its back.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to check out my other CAPs as well! See above post.

• Veterans

The main reason i called it Kisharp is to keep it with the Chess based names of the Pawniard line : PAWNiard is based of the pawn BISharp is based of the bishop so a king version would be cool