PBS File for ep 16?

Maneeee

Yeah but that's the thing, either i don't know how to use these txt files and need and exe file or it's just that my knowledge in rpg maker is close to none. I had already installed this file, but i don't know how to make use of it is what I'm trying to say.

I see. Is there possibly a video explaining how to do this? Because I can't seem to find any and the guy who made the video on How to Edit/Add pokemon worked with a pre-determined project which is called Game.

• 1 month later...
On 3/5/2017 at 1:48 AM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

RPG Maker -> New Project -> Name it Reborn -> the project goes to the Documents folder on PC -> copy over all the folders and files from the Reborn folder into the new one in Documents including the PBS folder. 

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do from here?  If I keep the old assets in there, it just keeps/uses the same old game.  If I delete them, I can't do anything.  I can't figure out how to open the game in RPG Maker.

• Global Mods
Just now, seki108 said:

If you don't mind me asking, what do you do from here?  If I keep the old assets in there, it just keeps/uses the same old game.  If I delete them, I can't do anything.  I can't figure out how to open the game in RPG Maker.

Double click the "Game" that has the square blue and white picture. 

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Double click the "Game" that has the square blue and white picture. 

I did that before posting.  It still either shows up as the default game or a white checkerboard background.  Nothing about Reborn seems to show up....

Edit: I downloaded RPG Maker MV.  Someone else said it should be XP....

Edit 2: @Ice Cream Sand Witch It worked as soon as I downloaded RPG XP and followed your instructions.  Thank you for your help!  Now I can put my long awaited Shiny Black Flabele in a Cherish Ball.

Edited by seki108