Beat me in battle and get a free *SHINY* 6x31 Ditto

BigShotJoe

It's kinda terrible hunting all over the forums for battles so I figured I'd make an offer no one could refuse to draw people in. 

Spoiler

Like prey to a web ;D

I have plenty of Dittos, but you have to beat me. I'm not available from 3 pm to 2 am UTC-6. Any other time is usually fine.

You should say that the ditto is hacked, maybe some people don't like it (like me i didn't keep the one you give me)

also i don't like if you are using the one with my OT that was originaly other pokemon :/

also i don't know if this is fine with the site rules

28 minutes ago, Arkiel said:

You should say that the ditto is hacked, maybe some people don't like it (like me i didn't keep the one you give me)

also i don't like if you are using the one with my OT that was originaly other pokemon :/

But I`am so perfectly f*ing fine with it, you can give me your prize if you happen to win one.

On the other note, I`m up for a fight @BigShotJoe, just gimmie a sign you are online.

Edited by example

2 hours ago, Arkiel said:

It is fine with site rules as you cannot use hacked Pokemon in random matchups, only those that you and another person agree to. 
*DISCLAIMER* My team is not hacked. I keep it 100% legitimate for PvP.

On 3/3/2017 at 5:50 PM, BigShotJoe said:

It is fine with site rules as you cannot use hacked Pokemon in random matchups, only those that you and another person agree to. 
*DISCLAIMER* My team is not hacked. I keep it 100% legitimate for PvP.

Spoiler

i see your pokes on the trade screen and they have 252 ev on 5 stats and negative value on other, also my problem is that you duplicate and spare the ditto with my OT if you change the OT i have no problem at all if is fine with the site rules

11 hours ago, Arkiel said:
  Hide contents

i see your pokes on the trade screen and they have 252 ev on 5 stats and negative value on other, also my problem is that you duplicate and spare the ditto with my OT if you change the OT i have no problem at all if is fine with the site rules

Those are hacked for story battles and online battles against people I know. Remember the battle with my legendaries? It's for things like that. I don't use a hacked team for battling random people. Also, I'm not using your Ditto. I've got one with my OT now, so don't even worry about that.

11 hours ago, Simon said:

I personally am not fine with this. Can't give you a stance from the Auth yet.

There are methods in place that prevent the use of any illegitimate moves, items, Pokemon, stats, or abilities in random online play. Since there is no real way to benefit from battling people you challenge specifically, there is no reason to disallow it. Also, Ame has stated that she does not care about hacking the game and it has been discussed many times always with the same result. I don't understand why people get so upset about it as there's no way to forcefully affect other's game experience or gain any sort of advantage over other players through battling.

But this isn't a thread to discuss the ethics of hacking a game. This is for looking for battles to potentially win a great Ditto, hacked or not.