Anyone want a Magikarp?

Stauf96

LONG story short, I bred Magikarp until I got a shiny.  I now have 158 Magikarp.  If you'd like one, let me know.  Otherwise, expect to see 158 Magikarp entering the Wonder Trade.

EDIT:

I'll keep the karp for about a week, so feel free to PM me by ~2/7 if interested.

Note: I only have a couple of Adamant Females left.

Please PM me if you are interested.  If you comment on this thread, please check your PM.

Edited by Stauf96

20 minutes ago, Stauf96 said:

LONG story short, I bred Magikarp until I got a shiny.  I now have 158 Magikarp.  If you'd like one, let me know.  Otherwise, expect to see 158 Magikarp entering the Wonder Trade.

Well, you can't Wonder Trade Magikarp, so quite a few might be deleted.  Still, I'll take one or two off your hands.

1 minute ago, Wolfox Glace said:

I have my own topic for trading them for anymore you find worthy, garanteed jolly with good IV's in speed and attack. I don't have the link to it in my signature for no reason xD

I don't have anything good to offer tho. (also I'm looking for more female starters so I can breed them). :/

as I said anything YOU think is worthy I will probably accept. I can easely get multiple boxes full of them so I really don't mind getting something "bad". I offer them to let others use a karp, not to gain anything