SWM modular modpack [E19]

Waynolt

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gachiavassa said:

Guys, my game doesn't have the option to add password. Should it be available at any computers, like the ones on every Pokemon Center? It just have the options to "Someones PC", "User's PC" and "log off". Could you help me out? I'm playing on episode 18.1.

Passwords were introduced in episode 19

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, LostWolfz2002 said:

Hey im having an issue when i downloaded the mod it didn't come with the predict weather thingy 

On 5/17/2022 at 7:02 AM, ShogokiX said:

With the password system that came with EP19 there is no need for a weather mod any more.

Using the password "weathermod" will allow you to change the weather by using your PokéGear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have 1.18.4 version of Reborn because i see there is a mod to change the language to spanish. And later, i instal many mods (change weather, unreal timer and battle icon) all of this works ok, but item finder no, this could be because i have the language mod? It didnt work, i neves see the item finder icon in the game

Help me pls.

Btw thanks for all the useful mods.

Edited by Horuka
i dont put all the information

Hey, Im new here. I just download the mod pack from the link above but the "set weather.rb" isnt in the folder (is the main reason I wanted the mod pack). I dont know how this works. I leave the mod folder in the data folder but nothing happens, cant change the weather because theres not an option, it only says the current weather... :S

1 hour ago, VKrum77 said:

Hey, Im new here. I just download the mod pack from the link above but the "set weather.rb" isnt in the folder (is the main reason I wanted the mod pack). I dont know how this works. I leave the mod folder in the data folder but nothing happens, cant change the weather because theres not an option, it only says the current weather... :S

On 9/16/2022 at 2:39 PM, SharlaSmith44 said:

With the password system that came with EP19 there is no need for a weather mod any more.

Using the password "weathermod" will allow you to change the weather by using your PokéGear.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there! I'm just getting into reborn and rejuvenation, and the SharedPC mod sounded like a wonderful feature to add to my games. I scrolled through this forum and found what I thought was the version for rejuvenation, downloaded it, made a folder in my Data folder of Rejuvenation for Mods, and put the rb file there. However, when I try to launch rejuvenation, I now get this message:

Exception: SyntaxError

Message: C:/Users/yuki/Desktop/Rejuvenation - v13/Data/Mods/SWM - SharedPC.rb: 182: Invalid retry

C:/Users/yuki/Desktop/Rejuvenation - v13/Data/Mods/SWM - SharedPC.rb

Can someone more tech-savvy than me help me figure out what is going on here, and what I need to do to fix the situation? I don't have any other mods installed for rejuv so I doubt it's a mod compatibility issue. I only have two mods on the reborn side: the sandbox mod and the shared pc mod. The sharedpc one for reborn seems to be working, coming up when I open the computer, though I havent extensively tested it yet. It is just the rejuvenation version that isn't cooperating.

Edited by phyvern

12 hours ago, jfnaeifunma3nn said:

i cant seem to find the change weather mod in the files is that a bug?

On 10/23/2022 at 9:15 PM, SharlaSmith44 said:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/31/2018 at 10:00 PM, Player_Null_Name said:

Custom Statboosts Graphics
Tidied up:
1781440417_SWM-ShowStatBoosts.png.50320eed6d997363dfad815849cc3593.png
Battle Style:
438336721_SWM-ShowStatBoosts.png.6c7307fa4831bcbd8f8fc9a49d4ce10e.png
Reborn Style:
1464509453_SWM-ShowStatBoosts.png.6ea24901fd284f5d0e6f24b5049abf93.png
Simple Style (Will only show up when a stat boost is active):
1524802856_SWM-ShowStatBoosts.png.06e48294d960e8e135163313c54657a0.png

Hey, just wondering if there is any way to change the e19 stats change UI to something similar to this e18 mod that does actually have the letters of the changed stat. I really do not understand the default one and these ones were just so simple it actually helped you see what changed.

If not, is there an explanation for each simbol of the default UI anywhere? Can't seem to find it either.

5 hours ago, Numen said:

Hey, just wondering if there is any way to change the e19 stats change UI to something similar to this e18 mod that does actually have the letters of the changed stat. I really do not understand the default one and these ones were just so simple it actually helped you see what changed.

If not, is there an explanation for each simbol of the default UI anywhere? Can't seem to find it either.

Do you mean to make it numbers? If so there was someone who made that here: 

but other than that, not that I know of unless you want to get good at Ruby and code it yourself.

I hope this helps!

Edit: Pyrolusitium Z2 - Full Version also does this if you want a full UI overhaul(it looks very nice)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Valor Above All said:

Do you mean to make it numbers? If so there was someone who made that here: 

I kinda meant replacing the symbols with text, sort of Attack being Atk instead of a sword symbol. but thanks!

2 hours ago, Valor Above All said:

but other than that, not that I know of unless you want to get good at Ruby and code it yourself.

I actually did try but got too lazy to find where the UI was being drawn lol, so did the next best thing and actually changed the sprites following @InXSible footsteps! 

image.png.8a362a100699f7397897e7aa0587972b.png

Kinda scuffed but it works, leaving it here in case someone else wants it, just follow what @InXSible said on their post but replace the statdis1.png instead.

Edit: I highly recommend to use alongside the Numerical Stat change done by @InXSible

Disclaimer

I'm an usual Lurker so I'm not too on top on rules of posting images and the such as the format was actually based on the original one in the game, if I've got to credit anyone or the like, please do let me know

Edited by Numen

• 3 weeks later...

Hii, where can I find the weather mod? In the SWM's folder can't find it and also everytime I put the folder mod in the folder data it gave me error when I start the game 

EDIT

I read that a password should be entered in the pokègear but where do I find the option?

Edited by Nausicaa
Mistake

On 1/15/2023 at 6:37 AM, Nausicaa said:

Hii, where can I find the weather mod? In the SWM's folder can't find it and also everytime I put the folder mod in the folder data it gave me error when I start the game 

EDIT

I read that a password should be entered in the pokègear but where do I find the option?

The password is weathermod and it can be entered at the start of the game or at any PC if you have a data chip

On 1/16/2023 at 4:44 PM, Nausicaa said:

Thank u very much for the reply. But at the start of the game there is not any option as password. It's because I play episode 18 void kissed?

You have to play on E19 for passwords, which is better than E18 unless you are playing outdated mods(like AltForms). But if you are playing outdated mods there is an archived download for E18 weather mod in Waynolts original post at the start of the thread(it is at the bottom under "For previous Reborn episodes:") hope this helps!