Im Having So Much Trouble With Ciel And Her Stupid Cheap Pokemon
The Team I Have Is
Delphox
Gardevoir
Luxray
Pangro
Noivern
And Lioone
And They Are All Lvl 74, Ciel's Archieops, Talonflame, Noivern, And Gliscor are really Irritating, I really need help, I'm gonna put my save download here, or if you guys can come up with a plan that can get me victory let me know please X_X because it's becoming so fustrating that it's making me hate the game even more.

Game.rxdata

I would suggest making a couple substitutions on your team. Bench Pangoro since there isn't much he can do in this fight. Replace him with either Walrein, (can find speal in Amertrine cave) or with a good rock type or something with a high defensive stat. like maybe Aggron or a Golem perhaps.

The Thing Is That The Six Pokemon I Mentioned Are The Only Ones That Are My Strongest, And I Can't Return to Reborn City until Im Done with that chapter, and training the new pokemon would take too long 

Sweety, I really suggest you beat her yourself. I know you can do it. You're at a very advanced point in the game and trust me, you'll regret it if someone just beat her up for you. I struggled so much with Shelly to the point it wasn't even fun anymore. I honestly won by luck and was very proud of myself. If you were able to defeat previous gym leaders (Which some are harder than Ciel), you can win against her.

What I suggest is to find some Pokemons you think can win against her *Hint Mamoswine Hint* and just level them up at Agate Circus clown challenge. If you press "Alt" the game will become very fast which I believe an amazing thing to grind very fast. Try it out and see.  

After messing around a bit with your team I think the easiest way is to attempt to sweep after setting up on togekiss. Mystical fire 6 times with delphox makes togekiss useless, and then you can use any pokemon you want to set up and sweep. The problem is none of your pokemon can learn both a speed boosting move and boost attack/special attack at the same time. Gardevior is ideal since it has calm mind, but you only have one x-speed to use on it, and it's not quite enough to outspeed archeops. I think two x-speed would allow you to sweep all at once, but I don't remember where you can get another. Since you don't seem to have much in the way of replacements, I'd suggest getting a shell smash crustle since it should easily sweep with rock wrecker, assuming it gets enough shell smash boosts to out speed all the pokemon. 

As per the above suggestion, if you want to use mamoswine I would suggest putting trick room on delphox so mamoswine can always hit first. Trick room should be handy in general since you are consistently getting outsped by ciel's pokemon.

Either way, I think you probably need to do at least a little grinding 

Edited by Mint3kool

Well, I Can Try To Use My Gardevoir Against The Togekiss, And I'm Trying To Find A Poliswine Or A Swinub, But no luck so far, the Pokedex says I Can find them nearby the ice city, but I haven't found any 

You might want to try to set up a stealth rock, but make sure that that pokemon has sturdy, otherwise, you can't do it because Togekiss will outspeed you. Furthermore, try using trick room so that you get to go first for at least some turns. I really liked using boldore for the stealth rock, he's catchable in the caves before Calcenon city

Well after a few tries I managed to get a strategy that worked against ciel without much problems, but it was close. The main switches are in the moves of gardevoir, it needs calm mind ,draining kiss, trick room and psychic. The strategy is to minus 6 togekiss with mystical fire while spamming full heals. After that switch to gardevoir and set up trick room, now calm mind to plus 6. After that trick room and psychic, the togekiss, then psychic the archeops, drain kiss the noivern, psychic the gliscor and set up the trick room against talonflame (this was close, flareblitz left 1HP !!!), I managed to psychic it and altaria dies to draining kiss. I'll leave the save whether or not you use it instead of trying yourself is up to you but I suggest getting a better team either way. 

Game.rxdata

you can try getting a soundproof electrode from the sewers and train that one up. Give it an Air Balloon and only use it when fighting her Altaria(I had a lot of trouble with this one). His damage isn't as good, but this should do the trick, because Altaria can't do anything against soundproof + levitate from Air Balloon. Also, you can get a Rhyperior/Rhydon if you want a rock pokemon. I caught one myself and trained him up in order to beat Ciel(pain in the ass, but I didn't know of the Alt = speedup game trick), and he did quite well with some accuracy increase item. My team wasn't the greatest, but I also used a zebstrika(from the start of the game, although you can catch on outside of Calcenon City), which proved quite good thanks to his speed.

Thank You, Everyone, For Giving Me Ideas For How To Beat Ciel, My Plan Is To Get A Gigalith And Train It And The Mamoswine I Now Have To Lvl 74 And See If I Can Get Lucky

Oh My God, I Finally Defeated Ciel! ^^ I Used My Delphox First And Then My Mamoswine Just Sweeped the rest of her team ouo well almost, =v= I Had to switch it out a few times for Luxray And Gardevoir I'm Just So Very Happy Right Now ^^

Edited by Absol1814

2 hours ago, Absol1814 said:

Oh My God, I Finally Defeated Ciel! ^^ I Used My Delphox First And Then My Mamoswine Just Sweeped the rest of her team ouo well almost, =v= I Had to switch it out a few times for Luxray And Gardevoir I'm Just So Very Happy Right Now ^^

I knew you would win! Congratulations darling~